Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for admissions to Master of Audiology & Speech Language (MASLP) Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Audiology & Speech Language (MASLP) Courses is conducted by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
The duration of the courses is Two Academic Years
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be B.Sc (Audiology & Speech Therapy) or Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology from any recognized University/Institute with at least 50% marks and one-year internship after obtaining the qualification of B.Sc
- Candidates should be B.Sc (Audiology & Speech Therapy) or Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology from any recognized University/Institute with at least 50% marks and at least 3 years experience in their respective field after obtaining qualification of B.Sc
- All the candidates are directed to deposit the above fees in the branches of State Bank of India by filling the Challan form in the name of "Director, PGIMER", Chandigarh (Examination) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319 and those candidates who have SBI account can also pay the their fee through i-collect service of SBI.
- Application, complete in all respects accompanied with all the relevant documents should reach the office of Registrar, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh on or before the closing date
Application form can be downloaded from official website of PGIMER Chandigarh: www.pgimer.edu.in
The following fees etc. will be payable by each candidate
a) Registration Fee: Rs.500/-
b) Tuition Fee: Rs.350/- per annum
c) Laboratory Fees: Rs.900/- per annum
d) Security: Rs.1000/- (Refundable) to be deposited by every candidate for the recovery of any breakage loss of the Lab equipment etc. and is refundable on completion of the course
e) Amalgamated Fund: Rs.60/- p.m. (payable half yearly)
The Fees for General/OBC/OPH Candidates is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST Rs.800/- (including category i.e. General or SC/ST)
MASLP Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- All candidates who fulfill the eligibility qualifications mentioned above shall appear in a theory paper containing objective type of questions
For more details please contact
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh,
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for PGIMER Chandigarh announces Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (MASLP) Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on