Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
PGET AHPNP Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllbus
Post Graduate Entrance Test AHPNP conduct for admission to Post Graduate Degree courses in Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences in Government colleges and Government seats in Private Aided/unaided Minority & non-minority Colleges in Karnataka. Post Graduate Entrance Test is being conducted for admission to Post Graduate Courses in Government colleges and Government seats in Private Colleges, in accordance with the Government Notification No. HFW 227 PTD 2012, dated 18/03/2013. The details and instructions contained in this Brochure are subject to the Government orders issued from time to time.
|Exam Name:||AHPNP (Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences) PG Entrance Test|
|Commonly called as:||PGET AHPNP|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Conducting Institute:||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Date of Notification||2nd week of July 2017|
|Hosting of the Brochure and Application form||2nd week of July 2017|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of July 2017|
|Date of availability of Hall-Ticket||4th week of July 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||Last week of July 2017|
|Provisional Marks List||1st week of August 2017|
|Announcement of Merit list||2nd week of August 2017|
A candidate who fulfil the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the Entrance Test, namely:-
- He is a citizen of India
- He has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of Bachelor degree in Ayush specified in clause (iv) below in colleges recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law and located in Karnataka State; or
- Candidate must be of the Karnataka origin who had studied Bachelor's degrees specified in clause (iv) below in colleges outside the State of Karnataka recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine or Central Council of Homoeopathy and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law in India; Explanation: "Candidate of Karnataka origin means who or his parents (Father or Mother) has been a resident of Karnataka State for a period of not less than ten years and who produce a domicile certificate from the concerned Tahsildar to that effect.
- Minimum qualification for admission to Post Graduate degree courses In the case of,
(a) For MD and MS (Ayurveda) - He/she has a BAMS Degree.
(b) For MD (Yoga and Naturopathy) - He/she has a BNYS Degree.
(c) For MD (Homoeopathy) - He/she has a BHMS Degree.
- The Candidate must not have attained the age of 45 years as on the last date fixed for submission of an application to Post Graduate Degree Entrance Test.
- The Candidates who have completed or are completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before the last date fixed for submission of an application to entrance test.
- A Candidate, who is already holding or perusing a Post-Graduate Degree in any speciality of AYUSH System shall not be eligible to appear for the test regarding admission to any Post- Graduate Degree Course.
(a) MD and MS (Ayurveda)
(b) MD (Yoga and Naturopathy)
(c) MD (Homoeopathy)
(1) Seats shall be reserved in favour of persons belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and other backwards classes (Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB) to such extent as may be notified by the State Government under Article 15 (4) of the constitution. Seats shall also be reserved in favour of physically handicapped to the extent specified in sub-rule (2). Seats shall also be reserved to such extent specified in rule 11 sub-rule(2) of in favour of in-service candidates.
(b) In-service quota, there shall be the distribution of seats among physically disabled, SC, ST, category I and General Merit categories only.
(c) In the case of persons claiming reservation failed to produce caste or income and category certificates issued by the Tahsildar shall result in forfeiture of his claim for reservation and he shall be considered as a candidate belonging to General Merit Category only.
(2) Minimum Criteria for Physically Disabled Candidates:-
The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Ayush courses shall be 45% for persons with a locomotory disability only (lower limb disability only). 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70%.
The candidates claiming Reservation under Hyderabad-Karnataka Region.
The candidates claiming Reservation under Hyderabad Karnataka Region as local persons should produce the relevant certificate issued by the Jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner of the Revenue Sub-Division for claiming reservation under Article 371J (Hyderabad - Karnataka Region). Non-production of the certificate during Document Verification will result to the rejection of his claim.
Since the Applicant should upload their photographs in online application entry, the applicant should scan their passport size photograph in .jpg format and make available for uploading with the following specifications.
Width = 1.3 inches, Height = 1.6 inches, Resolution = 200 X 200 dpi and the file size should be less than 100kb.
Select the Course- Ayurveda
1. Name of the Candidate: Fill the name in BLOCK LETTERS as per 10th standard Marks Card.
2. Mother’s Name: Mother’s name in full should be filled.
3. Father’s Name: Father’s Name should correspond to the form and spelling in the 10th standard Marks Card.
4. Spouse’s Name: Name of husband/wife to be entered, if married.
5. Date of Birth: The Date of Birth should correspond to the entry in the 10th Marks Card in dd/mm/yyyy.
6. Place of Birth: Select the District in which you were born.
7. Gender: Select from the drop down list Female /Male.
8. Nationality: Enter the Nationality.
9. Qualifying Examination: Write the Name of qualifying Examination.
10. College: Write the name of the college through which you have passed BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
11. University: Write the name of the University through which you have passed.
12. Domicile of Karnataka : Select form the drop down list Yes/No.
13. Name of the Council, Registration Number and State Details: Enter Name of the Council, Professional Registration No. and State in where registered.
14. Compulsory Rotatory Internship/Industrial training declaration: Enter the date of completion of compulsory rotatory internship/industrial training.
15. Professional Experience in case of Nursing in Hospital or Nursing Educational Institutions or Community Health Centers
16. Marks of BAMS: Enter the marks obtained by you in all the Phase / Year of your course against maximum marks, secured marks and number of attempts taken to pass the respective Phase / year in BAMS.
17. Category: Selective the respective category and enclose the certificate obtained from the Tahashildar of Karnataka
Requests for Change of Category after the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
18. Religion, Caste and Sub-caste : Mention the religion, caste and sub-caste you belong to
19. Postal Address: Please furnish full postal address in BLOCK LETTERS. Name of the City, State and Pin Code should be clearly mentioned. Telephone with STD code/ Mobile and e-mail ID may also be mentioned.
20. Do you claim reservation under Physically Handicapped quota: Select Yes or No
21. In service Status: If you are a Karnataka State Government in-service candidate, select “YES” or select “NO” if not from the drop list.
22. Government of Karnataka In-Service candidates, mention your parent Department
23. Place of working: Mention the present place where you are working
24. Date of Entry in to service: Enter Date of entry into service in dd/mm/yyyyformat.
25. Declaration of Probationary Period: Select YES or NO from drop down list.
26. If Probationary Period declared mention the date of declaration in dd/mm/yyyy format
27. Undergone PG course: Select YES or NO from drop down list.
28. Whether any enquiry is pending: Select YES or NO from drop down list
29. Whether he/she is under suspension: Select YES or NO from drop down list
30. Whether he/she is under unauthorized absence: Select YES or NO from drop down list
31. Details of examination fee: (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST & Category – I and Rs.4,000/- for General & OBC categories).
32. whether reservation claiming under HK Region: yes/no
After filling the online application form press SUBMIT button, if you are sure that all the data entered by you is correct. The system will ask for a uploading photograph and the scanned photograph of .jpg format file with the above-mentioned specification has to be uploaded.
Candidate will not become eligible for attending the entrance test only by ONLINE REGISTRATION. The candidate must ensure that print out of his/her application with all enclosures mentioned in the brochure reaches the RGUHS on or before the Last date of application by post and in person. RGUHS is not responsible for any postal delay. The print-out of the applications received after the Last date shall be strictly rejected.
i) By Post or In-person:
Print out of application filled online, along with attested copies of all required certificates may be sent by post or In-person for registration to “The Registrar, RGUHS, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041” before the last date. Candidates should super scribe on the cover as “Application for PGET-2016 (AHPNP)”. Please note that the candidate will not become eligible for attending the entrance test only by online registration. The candidate must ensure that print out of his/her application with all enclosures mentioned in the brochure reaches the RGUHS by 06/06/2016. The University does not hold the responsibility for loss or delay in postal delivery.
Examination Fee isgiven below.
|For General & OBC Category||Rs. 4000/-|
|for SC/ST & Category-I of Karnataka candidates only.||Rs. 1000/-|
Note: Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Place of Entrance Test is Bangalore City only
The Syllabus content shall, ordinarily, be equal to the syllabus and books prescribed for Undergraduate courses as per Regulations of Central Council of Indian Medicine/Central Council of Homoeopathy or Government of Karnataka and the Rajiv Gandhi Universities of Health Sciences.
(i) The Entrance Test shall be conducted in English;-
(ii) There shall be one Question Paper (booklet) of One Hour Thirty Minutes duration consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions. There shall be four versions of the question paper booklet and therefore Serial Number of question differs from version to version;
(iii) Questions shall be multiple choice types, each having one best response out of four alternatives;
(iv) Each question carries one mark. The correct answer shall be awarded -one mark. no negative valuation;
(v) The key answer considered shall be the most appropriate answer only.
(vi) The examination conducted online at predetermined test centres at Bangalore only
(vii) Mock test will be arranged for the candidates before one week of the examination the detail will be hosted on the website.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority. The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Computation of result criteria
(1) The minimum eligibility marks for admission to PG Course in respect of-
(i) General category shall be 50% in Post Graduate Entrance Test- AYUSH (PGETAYUSH) for “GM” and 40% in PGET for candidates belongs to “SC, ST & OBC”.
(ii) 45% in PGET-AYUSH for PH candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 70%.
(iii) Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in PGET-AYUSH.
(iv) If candidates have secured equal marks in PGET-AYUSH the merit shall be determined, who has taken fewer attempts in Under Graduate (UG) course.
(v) If candidates have secured equal marks in PGET-AYUSH and has taken an equal number of attempts in UG, then merit shall be determined on the basis of total marks secured in UG degree.
(vi) If candidates have secured equal marks in PGET-AYUSH, and has taken an equal number of attempts in UG and has secured an equal percentage of total marks in UG then merit shall be determined based on the final year marks in UG degree.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
4th ‘T’ Block,
Bangalore – 560 041.