Patna University, Patna invites applications for admissions to Patna University Bachelor of Education (BEd) Entrance Test (PU BEET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Patna University Bachelor of Education (BEd) Entrance Test (PU BEET) admission is conducted by Patna University, Patna.
The Patna University holds an entrance test every year for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) Programme. The test is called Bachelor of
Education Entrance Test (BEET). This brochure contains necessary information regarding the entrance test. Candidates for admission to the 2 year B. Ed. Programme (2016–2018) of Patna Training College (for men) and Women's Training College (for women) will be selected on the basis of BEET – 2016.
Bachelor of Education (BEd)
Seats available for admission
Patna Training College — 100
Women's Training College — 100
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor's degree and / or Master's degree in Science / Social Science /Humanity / Commerce with at least 50% marks.
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category students as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
- It is essential that the applicant should have studied at least two of the following school subjects at graduation level / postgraduation level :
(i)English (ii) Hindi (iii) Sanskrit (iv) Urdu (v) Persian (vi) Arabic (vii) History (viii) Civics/Political Science (ix) Geography (x) Economics (xi) Home Science (xii) Physical Science (xiii) Biological Science (xiv) Mathematics (xv) Commerce (xvi) Computer Science.
- The applicant is not allowed to take admission in any other course simultaneously with the B.Ed. Course.
What all you need to do for completing the online application process for appearing in the BEET 2016 and admissions in Patna Training College (for male candidates only) and Women’s Training College (for female candidates only) of Patna University.
As an applicant you would need the following:
1. A Mobile Number/e-mail id for registration and for receiving all future notifications/communications
2. Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
3. A recent passport size colour photograph (To be scanned for uploading in "jpeg" format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 50KB).
4. Your signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (To be scanned for uploading in "jpeg" format only. (File size of scanned signature should not
be more than 50KB)
5. Access to an online payment facility / service such as
I. Net Banking
II. Credit card
III. ATM-cum-Debit card
IV. If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of Allahabad Bank through the Challan downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal. You will be able to download the duly filled up Allahabad Bank challan from the Entrance Test Portal only when you select the "cash payment" option while filling the application form online.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Patna University, Patna: Click here to download application form
A consolidated fee of Rs. 1500 (for General & OBC candidates)/ Rs. 1300 (for SC& ST candidates) will be charged for application. its processing and Entrance Test which will be paid online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Bank Challan at the time of filling online application form.
PU BEET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Patna – 800 005., Bihar, India
Ph. No. – 0612 – 2678008
Enquiry Ph. No. - 0612 - 2670531
Leave your comments for Patna University Bachelor of Education (BEd) Entrance Test (PU BEET) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus