Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar invites applications for admissions to Master of Technology (M.Tech) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Technology (M.Tech) is conducted by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar.
M.Tech Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Last Date for Online Application||08th August 2016|
|Phase I Admission Process (Only for candidates having qualified and valid GATE Score)|
|Announcement of Merit List||10th August 2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||18th August 2016|
|Phase II Admission Process (for GATE/Non GATE candidates)|
|Written Aptitude Test||10th August 2016|
|Personal Interview||10th August 2016|
|First Merit List announcement||11th August 2016|
|Last date for Paying Fees for the first merit list announcement||18th August 2016|
|Last Date to Apply for Cancellation||23rd August 2016|
|Completion of Admission Process||18th August 2016|
|Commencement of the 1st Sem||18th August 2016|
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Technology Programmes
Master of Technology (M.Tech) course duration is 2 years.
- Nuclear Engineering - 30 Seats
- Energy Systems and Technology (Focused on Solar Energy) - 30 Seats
- Chemical Engineering - 20 Seats
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have done either B.E/B. Tech or equivalent, M.Sc. or equivalent; with minimum 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale as an aggregate of all the semesters.
- Candidates should have done either B.E/B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control/Chemical/Civil/Metallurgical/ Production/Industrial Engineering OR M.Sc. in Electronics/Physics/Nuclear Physics; with minimum 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale as an aggregate of all the semesters
- Candidates should have done either BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation & Control/Mech./Semiconductor Technology/ Energy Science & Engg OR M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Optoelectronics; with minimum 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale as an aggregate of all the semesters
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Chemical Engg/Chemical Technology with minimum 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale as an aggregate of all the semesters
- Application form can be downloaded from official website of PDPU, Gandhinagar: www.pdpu.ac.in
- Application-cum-process fees for single application Rs.1500/- is to be sent by speed post/courier in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University payable at Ahmedabad along with the duly filled application Form.
- The fees for all candidates will be refundable after deducting Rs.1000/- as admission processing fees, irrespective of when they cancel.
Application-cum-process fees for single application is Rs.1500/- only.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates on merit basis from the GATE score. It is mandatory for all GATE Qualified candidates to upload the GATE Score Card as a part of online application process.
- Written Aptitude Test (WAT) will be conducted in the University Campus.
Note: 50% weightage of the score obtained in the Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and 50% weightage of the score obtained in the Personal Interview (PI) will be considered to prepare the merit list for admissions.
For more details please contact
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)
Leave your comments for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) MTech Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on