Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University invites applications for admissions to BTech Programs for the academic year 2016- 17.
BTech Programs admission is conducted by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University.
For the purpose of admission to the first year B.Tech the available seats shall include: Chemical Engg (21 Seats); Civil Engg (42 Seats); Electrical Engg (42 Seats); Industrial Engg (21 Seats); Mechanical Engg (42 Seats); Petroleum Engg (42 Seats);l Computer Engg (21 Seats) and Information & Communication Technology (21 Seats)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- To apply for PDPU B.Tech Admissions 2016, the candidate must have appeared in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2016
- A candidate should have passed the Qualifying Examination with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST) in aggregate in theory and practical of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University: website www.pdpu.ac.in
- A candidate shall apply on-line, for the registration of his candidature, on the PDPU website www.pdpu.ac.in within the time limit specified by the BAC-PDPU (Please visit the PDPU website for the online application procedure).
- For the purpose of registration, a candidate shall be required to make online payment of Rs.1200/- for candidates who have passed qualifying exams from schools located outside Gujarat and Rs.350/- for candidates who have passed qualifying exams from schools located from Gujarat through internet banking/debit card/credit card towards the Registration fee.
- A candidate shall be required to upload the colored scan copy of requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form.
- Application Fee can be paid via - Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or the PDPU B.Tech 2016 Application Form is Online.
BTech Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- The admission committee will prepare inter-se merit list for the eligible candidates on the basis of their JEE Main Overall Rank for B.E/B.Tech obtained in the JEE Main Examination.
For more details please contact
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
Phone No.: +91-2327-5060 (ISO 9001:2008),
Email [email protected]
Leave your comments for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University announces BTech Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on