Osmania University invites applications for admissions to Distance Professional Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
Distance Professional Courses admission is conducted by Osmania University.
=> Distance Master of Business Administration (MBA)
=> Distance Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
=> Distance M.B.A. course duration is 2 years
=> Distance M.C.A. course duration is 3 years
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
Distance Master of Business Administration (MBA)
=> Graduate with ICET – 2015 or ET conducted by PGRRCDE, OU
Distance Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
=> Any Graduate with qualifying ICET – 2015 or ET conducted by PGRRCDE, OU
Admission Procedure (In Person)
1. Know the eligibility for the course at the concerned counter.
2. Take the Application Form from Bank / Sales Counter.
3. Fill up the Application Form.
4. Attach all enclosures as required. (ORIGINALS & A SET OF XEROX COPIES). Originals will be returned after verification.
5. Attach the DD for admission fee which should include - Registration Fee 300 + Admission Fee (eg. for M.Com 4500) = Rs.4800 to be drawn
in favour of “DIRECTOR, PGRRCDE” payable at Hyderabad. Submit at the Concerned Counter.
6. Obtain ID Card & Fee Receipt.
7. Obtain signature on the ID from Student Services (I Floor).
8. Collect study material from the material counters.
9. Candidates nearer to Admission Centres of PGRRCDE (SAP College-Vikarabad, Peoples CollegeTandur, Govt. Degree College-Medak, Tara Degree College- Sangareddy, Govt. Degree CollegeSiddipet) can take Admission directly at the Centre.
Registration Fee 300 + Admission Fee
Course Fee are given below:-
Distance M.B.A. course fees is Rs.7,500 per semester
Distance M.C.A. course fees is Rs.12,000/- per annum
Distance Professional Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Hyderabad - 500 007
Leave your comments for Osmania University invites applications for Distance Professional Courses 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on