NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada invites applications for admissions to Post Basic BSc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
Post Basic BSc Nursing is conducted by NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada
These Regulations are applicable to conduct of Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test and for admission into Competent Authority Seats in Government and Private Nursing colleges.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Date of Issue of Notification||25.08.2016|
|Availability of Online Application||from 29.08.2016 to 06.09.2016|
|Last date for submission of filled in application||09.09.2016 by 05.00 P.M.|
|Availability of Hall Tickets for Download From the website||16.09.2016|
|Date of Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test||22.09.2016 (Thursday)|
|Date of release of answer key||22.09.2016|
|Last date for submitting objections on key||23.09.2016|
|Release of the final key||27.09.2016|
|Announcement of entrance test results||27-09-2016|
|Date of First Counselling||Will be announced later|
Post Basic BSc Nursing
The Post Basic B.Sc, Nursing Degree Course is 2 years Course for Women Candidates only. The Seats in Government Colleges are only for Government Service Candidates.
Reservation For Local Candidates
- 85% of the seats in each local area shall be reserved for local candidates and remaining
- 15% unreserved seats will be filled by applicants as defined in regulation 10.
Interested candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) / Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders or Foreign Nationals. The P.I.O’s, OCI Card holders and Foreign Nationals shall submit No Objection Certificates from Nursing Council of India for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing course.
- Only Women Candidates are eligible for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) 2 Years Course.
- Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination. or
Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognised by the University in A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS, APOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations. &
- Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognised by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
- Government Service Candidates: Should have completed 2 years of service as a staff nurse in Medical and Health Department and Andhra Pradesh Vidya Parishad as on 30.06.2016. Service certificate as a staff nurse should be enclosed issued by the respective employer and must be a regular employee. Service certificate, regularisation orders as staff nurse should be enclosed.
Age: Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and should not be more than 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. In the case of SC / ST Candidates the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test.
- The Candidates shall apply online for Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test. The application will be available on the university website.
- The on-line application form will be available on the university website from 29-08-2016 to 06-09-2016 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M.
- The candidate should fill the online application form available on the Website with the data required for, through the internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net centre). The candidate is advised to fill
the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the .jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter her correct data and upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment:
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Keep all the following documents required:
(a) Date of Birth Certificate.
(b) Study Certificates of Intermediate & GNM.
(c) In the case of candidates obtained Intermediate, 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father / mother /Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any in support of eligibility as per Presidential order.
(d) All marks memos of Intermediate Intermediate & GNM.
(e) Scanned Photo (80 kb in size).
(f) Scanned Signature.
(g) Category Certificate if applicable.
(h) Service Certificate if applicable.
(i) Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
5. Visit website through Internet Explorer (7.0 to 11.0) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 34) or Google Chrome (20 to 36) to fill the application form.
6. Fill all the details in the Registration form.
7. After Click on Submit button, User will be redirected to the payment page to complete the payment.
8. Post payment was done, User will get User ID to your registered email ID and Mobile Number.
9. Post payment you will be redirected to the application page. Click on Complete your details on right side top to complete the application.
9. Else, click on application form link given in website and login with User ID and Password.
|Registration fee for OC/BC categories||1200/-|
|Registration fee for SC/ST categories||1000/-|
The Entrance Test will be conducted at 3 centers i.e. Hyderabad, Vijayawada & Visakhapatnam.
- Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test will be conducted for admission into the Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) 2 YD Course.
- Duration of examination is 90 minutes i.e. 1 ½ hour.
- The selection of candidates for admission is based on the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test which consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The Multiple Choice Questions will be one best response type with four alternatives.
- The Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test shall be conducted in English.
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes i.e. one and half hour (1 ½ hour).
- The Qualifying marks for Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test will be 40% for OC, BC candidates and 30% for SC, ST Candidates
- All the questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- Zero marks will be given for the questions not answered.
- Choose the most appropriate answer.
The eligible candidate shall download the Hall Ticket through online from 10.00 A.M. on 16.09.2016 onwards from the website http:// www.drntruhs.org by entering Application Number and Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY).
The list of provisionally successful candidates along with their marks, categories and ranks shall be notified in the Notice Board and Website of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Office, Vijayawada.
Separate Counselings for admission into Post Basic Nursing 2 YD course for the academic year 2016-17 will be conducted based on the common merit list and as per regulations for the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh by Dr NTR UHS, Vijayawada and for the colleges located in Telangana by KNRUHS, Warangal. Counselling schedule for selection will be notified separately by the respective Universities.
List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the Academic Year 2015-16
- Govt. College of Nursing, Visakhapatnam.
- Govt. College of Nursing, Medical College Campus, Kurnool - 518 002.
- G.S.L. College of Nursing, Venkatapuram
- Manisha College of Nursing, Visakhapatnam
- NRI College of Nursing, Chinakakani, Guntur District
- Sister Care College of Nursing, Guntur
- St. Joseph’s College of Nursing, Guntur
- Swatantra College of Nursing, Rajahmundry
- Vijaya Krishna College of Nursing, Visakhapatnam
- VIMS Mother Theresa College of Nursing, Vijayawada
- Bollineni College of Nursing, Nellore
- Horsley Hills College of Nursing, Madanapalle
- K K C College of Nursing, Puttur
- Narayana College of Nursing, Nellore
- RICH College of Nursing, Nellore
- Sree Narayana Nursing College, Nellore
- Sri Padmavathi College of Nursing, Guntakal, Ananthapur
- Sri Sai College of Nursing, Anantapur
List of Colleges in Telangana for the Academic Year 2015-16
- Govt. College of Nursing, Hyderabad
- Apollo College of Nursing, Hyderabad
- Care Nampally College of Nursing, Hyderabad
- Eashwaribai Memorial College of Nursing, Secunderabad
- Holy Mary College of Nursing, Hyderabad
- Maruti Para Medical Academy College of Nursing, Khammam
- Sri Venkata Sai.College of Nursing, Mahaboobnagar.
- Tirumala College of Nursing, Bandipur (V),Nizamabad
- Vijaya Health Care Academic Society College of Nursing, Godhumakunta Village, R.R. District
- Yashoda College of Nursing, Hyderabad - 500 035
For more details please contact
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,
Vijayawada – 520 008.
Leave your comments for NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) announces Post Basic BSc Nursing Programme 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on