North Eastern Hill University, Shillong invites applications for admissions to UG Engineering for the academic year 2016- 17.
UG Engineering admission is conducted by North Eastern Hill University, Shillong.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech),
- lateral entry to B.Tech,
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who has passed 10+2 in Science stream or its equivalent from any recognized Board having secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical vocational subjects (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates shall be eligible for admission to the first year of the bachelors’ degree program in architecture it he/she has secured a minimum of at least 50% (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate at the higher secondary or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Computer Science as subjects of examination at (10+2) level.
- A candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech or equivalent degree having secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates.
The filled-in application form along with a copy of the payment receipt for the same amount can be sent to the Heads of respective Departments NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793022 or NEHU, Tura Campus, Chandmari, Tura – 794002.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of North Eastern Hill University, Shillong: Click here to download application form
Application fee for admission is Rs. 600/- and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST category) and payment should be made online.
UG Engineering Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Leave your comments for North Eastern Hill University, Shillong announces UG Course Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on