National Institute of Technology Karnataka(NITK), Surathkal invites applications for admissions to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is conducted by National Institute of Technology Karnataka(NITK), Surathkal.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) program duration is 2 years.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 60% marks (CGPA of at least 6.5 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the aggregate taking into account the marks scored in all subjects of all the university examination conducted during the entire prescribed period of the degree program.
The application form can be duly filled and sent to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka State on or before the last date prescribed 01.03.2016 along with a D.D. for Rs.600/- (in case of SC/ST, Rs.150/-) drawn in favour of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, payable at State Bank of India, Surathkal /Canara Bank, NITK Campus (Canara Bank – DP Code 8517). Application without the D.D for the required amount will not be considered. Applications which are incomplete/defective/received late are liable to be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained on such applications
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of NITK, Surathkal: Click here to download application form
A. At the time of Selection Process:
i) Score of CAT 2015/GMAT 2015
ii) Document numbers 2 (No copies required if submitted with application), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 12 (7 and 12, if applicable) from the list ‘B’ below:
B. Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
1. Admission order issued by Competent Authority.
2. Original marks card of qualifying examinations (Ist to Final Year) with two sets of duplicate copies. (The spelling and order of the name should be same in all the years of marks card, degree certificate and Migration Certificate).
3. Original Score Card of CAT/GMAT for MBA. 4. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the University.
5. Date of Birth Certificate in original (X Std. or SSLC)
6. Certificate by employer ascertaining the duration of work experience.
7. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC
8. Transfer Certificate
10. Conduct Certificate
11. Sponsorship Certificate (if sponsored)
12. Physically handicapped/challenged certificate, if applicable. 13. Migration Certificate.
For detailed information regarding the application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit http://nitk.ac.in/ for further reference.
Application fee is Rs.600/- (in case of SC/ST, Rs.150/-)
MBA Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
Srinivasnagar PO, Surathkal,
Mangalore 575025, India.
Tel: +91-824-2474000 (24 lines)
Email: rnath [at] nitk.ac.in [Registrar]
Email: webteam [at] nitk.ac.in
Leave your comments for NITK Surathkal invites applications for MBA program Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on