National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for admissions to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program for the academic year 2016- 17.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Management
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The minimum qualification is MBA or equivalent degree. Admission shall be open to candidates who passed the prescribed qualifying examination in
first class with a CumulativeGrade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 6.5/10 (6.0/10 in the case of SC/ST candidates) or not less than 60% aggregate
marks(55% marks in the case of SC / ST candidates).
- For Ph.D in Engineering and Science Programs: Candidates should have post-graduate degree in Basic Science with NET/GATE Qualification; or graduate degree in professional programs with NET/GATE qualification; or post-graduate degree in professional programs.
- For Ph.D in Humanities and Social Sciences Programs: Candidates should have post graduate degree in English with NET qualification and having studied B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.
- Candidates who are in final year of qualifying degree can also apply.
The filled-in applications along with necessary documents and a crossed demand draft For Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) towards registration fee, drawn in favor of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar (Code No. 07456) should reach Associate Dean (Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal 506 004.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of NIT, Warangal: Click here to download application form
Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates)
Ph.D Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
The Associate Dean (Admissions)
National Institute of Technology
Leave your comments for NIT Warangal announces PhD Program Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on