National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar invites applications for admissions to MBA Programs for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA Programs is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar.
MBA Human Resource
Total Number of Seats Available: 60 (Sixty)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Regular Full Time Bachelor’s degree in Science/Humanities/Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area, with at least 50% marks or 5.5 in CPI/CGPA for MBA programme.
- A relaxation of 5% or 0.5 in CGPA/CPI on a 10 point scale may be extended to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- A valid CAT/MAT/CMAT score (i.e. tests held from September 2015 to February 2016) with minimum cut-off 40 percentile for CAT/MAT/CMAT.
- Students appearing their final year graduation examination may also apply.
- Students, who have appeared their final examination and the results are awaited, being required to submit statement of marks duly ratified by their
respective University/Institutions, specifying clearly the percentage of marks
- Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are required to submit their application in the prescribed format only. The prescribed format of application can be downloaded from the Institute’s website (www.nits.ac.in).
- Applicants are advised to go through the Application Form thoroughly and attach all the required documents, DD, certificates etc. as indicated therein.
- Incomplete applications, applications not duly filled in or applications not accompanied by the prescribed testimonials / documents and DD, certificates etc. will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are required to send the duly filled application form along with self attested copies of all testimonials and a DD of Rs 1000/-for General/OBC and Rs 500/- for SC/ST in favour of the Director, NIT Silchar, payable at State Bank of India, NIT Silchar Branch (Branch Code: 7061).
Candidates should send their applications by Speed Post/Registered Post superscribing "Application for Admission in MBA programme –2016-18" on the envelope to, The Head, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam-788010.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar: Click here to download application form
|Semester||Total Fee Structure INR (Without Hostel)||Total Fee Structure INR (With Hostel)|
MBA Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
The selection will be based on score obtained in CAT/MAT/CMAT and creditable performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held at NIT Silchar campus.
For more details please contact
Head of the Department,
Department of Management Studies,
National Institute of Technology,Silchar
Contact No. Department: - 03842- 240337
Contact No. Institute: - 03842-224879
Fax: - 03842-224797
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for NIT Silchar invites applications for admissions to MBA Programs 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on