National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur invites applications for admissions to M.Tech & Ph.D Program for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Tech & Ph.D Program admission is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur.
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- In qualifying degree the candidates should have passed and secured atleast 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates should have M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Arch/ M.Pharm/ equivalent in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate in the M. Tech/equivalent level from a recognized technical institute or university/government open university.
- Candidates should have B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ B. Arch/ B.Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 7.5 CGPA or 70 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur: Click here to download application form
- Applicants of the M.Tech. programmes must clearly write on the envelope "Application for Admission to M.Tech. programme (Sponsored/Self-sponsored/Part-Time), 2016-17". Among "Sponsored / Self-sponsored / Part-Time", must write only whichever is applicable.
- Applicants of the Ph.D. programmes must clearly write on the envelope "Application for Admission to Ph.D. programme (with / without fellowship),odd semester, 2016-17". Among "with / without fellowship", must write only which ever is applicable.
Application fee for M.Tech program is Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 1500/- for PhD program
M.Tech & Ph.D Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- A screening of applications will be made and only the short-listed candidates will be called for admission test and/or viva voce.
- All shortlisted candidates shall appear for the admission test. There shall be a further screening after the admission test.
For more details please contact
PG & Research Cell, Academic Section
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue
Durgapur - 713209
Phone: 0343 2752043 (PG & Research Cell)
Leave your comments for NIT, Durgapur announces M.Tech Ph.D Program Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on