MSBSHSE has released Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 application forms for Class 11 admissions on the official website– mahahsscboard.in. Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 registration begins today. Class 11 admission forms are available on the official site of MSBSHSE.
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education has released Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 admission forms. The Class 11 admission forms are available on the official site of MSBSHSE on mahahsscboard.in. The registration for Class 11 begins today in the state.
Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 has a new update. The students of ICSE and IGCSE have raised concerns over the syllabus of CET for 11th admissions. They have requested a parity in the same. Check details.
Students who want to apply for the admission process can apply online from July 20 to July 26, 2021. The Common Entrance Test will be conducted on August 21 to ensure uniformity and comparability in the admission round. The announcement of the exam dates and other details was made by the School Education Minister of the state, Varsha Gaikwad.
The direct link to fill Maharashtra 11th Admission CET Form is cet-mh-ssc.ac.in. Application For Common Entrance Test For 11th Std Admission Year http://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in/
She shared a tweet in this regard that reads, “𝐈𝐦𝐩 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: CET (optional) for admissions to #FYJC will be held on August 21. The entrance test is to ensure uniformity & comparability in #FYJC #admissions & to ensure fair play for students across all boards. Details of the optional test are given below.”
The preference in the FYCJ admission will be given to the students who have appeared in the CET based on their performance. The question paper will have 100 marks questions based on Class 10 curriculum of the state board. The exam will be held offline in MCQ format and questions will be asked from English, Maths, Science, and Social Sciences.
Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 Form link: How to apply here
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021, cet-mh-ssc.ac.in.
- Select ‘Board Type’ from the drop down menu.
- Fill all the details required to register such as name, contact number, date of birth, address, and medium of instruction.
- Then select details of examination centre by selecting district and taluka.
- Upload photo, signature, ID proof and handicap proof if any.
- Complete all other formalities and click on submit.
- Take a print of submitted Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 application form any future reference.
Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021: Exam Pattern
- The Common Entrance Examination for Class 11 will be based on the 10th syllabus of the State Board.
- There will be a single question paper of 100 marks for this examination and the duration of the examination will be two hours.
- The question papers of this examination will be available through eight mediums.
- This common entrance exam will be of offline format and question paper will carry Multiple Choice Objective type Questions.