NEIGRIHMS Shillong invites applications for admissions to B.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
B.Sc Nursing is conducted by NEIGRIHMS Shillong.
4 years including six months Internship Program
50 (Fifty) Seats annually
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Exam with Science (PCB) and English Core/English Elective from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board
- Candidates should secure an aggregate of 45% or more marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English
- Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st Dec 2015 and not exceeding the maximum age of 25 years as on 31st Dec 2015
- Candidates should be medically fit
- Prospectus cum Application Form are available at the NEIGRIHMS counter located at the basement of the Director`s Block, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018, Meghalaya against payment of Rs.1000/- through the prescribed challan of Bank of Baroda available at the counter and also at all Branches of Bank of Baroda, within Shillong
- Candidates can deposit the Fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card through Payment Gateway to the Institute’s Account "NEIGRIHMS MBBS Account" No.: 30270200000005
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of NEIGRIHMS Shillong: www.neigrihms.nic.in
Application fee is 1000/-
B.Sc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, (NEIGRIHM) Shillong
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for NEIGRIHMS Shillong announces B.Sc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on