National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to Intensive Course in Acting for the academic year 2016- 17.
Intensive Course in Acting is conducted by National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The minimum qualification shall be Graduation or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized University. It is relaxable in the case of extraordinary talented candidates from the tribal, folk and traditional performing art families.
- Sufficient knowledge of theatre with participation in at-least 4 (four) productions.
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years, Maximum 30 years as on 1st July, 2016.
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials must be attached with the application form along with a demand draft of Rs.150/- in favour of NSD, Bengaluru Chapter.
- Completed form can he sent by post or by hand to the Camp Director, NSD, Bengaluru Centre, Kalagrarna, Mallathalli (Behind Bangalore University), Bangalore-56.
Intensive Course in Acting Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
National School of Drama
1, Bhagwandas Road
New Delhi – 110 001
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for National School of Drama, New Delhi announces Intensive Course in Acting Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on