National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology (NMIHACM), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to MA Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
MA Programmes admission is conducted by National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology (NMIHACM), New Delhi
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
MA (History of Art):
- A Graduate Degree from Indian University recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or a recogniszed foreign University with minimum 50% marks
Desirable: A Background in Social Science, Liberal Arts or Fine Arts
- A Graduate Degree from a recognised University with 50% marks in any of the following subjects: Chemistry/Physics / Geology/ Botany / Zoology / Computer Science / Fine Arts / History / History of Art / Architecture / Archaeology /Museology / Designing or a Diploma recogniszed as equivalent to graduate degree in any of these fields
- BA / B.Sc (Honours) or BA / B.Sc / BFA (3 Years) in any discipline under Humanities and Social Sciences / Science from a recognised University with 50% marks
Application form can be downloaded from official website of NMIHACM, New Delhi: www.nmi.gov.in
- Candidates applying for admission to more than one subject should use separate application form for reach discipline and tick mark the respective box of course applied for properly
- Enclose attested photocopies of Pas certificate of Class 10th, mark sheets of Class 10, Class 12, Graduation / Post graduation (if available), as well as Caste / Special Category certificates
- All candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC categories must obtain caste certificates which should be in proper format, and which should be signed by appropriate authority
- The completed application form should be sent by Speed post/reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) or in person to reach the Office of the Assistant Registrar (In-charge), National Museum Institute, 1st Floor, National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi-110011
Merit Scholarships @Rs.3000/- each per month (Rs 40000/- each p.a. inclusive of Rs.4000/- towards reimbursement of contingency expenses) on the basis of performance of the students in semester exams and eight Merit-cum-Means Scholarship @ Rs.1000/- each per month (Rs.12000/-each per annum).
MA Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
NMIHACM, New Delhi
National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology (NMIHACM), New Delhi
Phone No.: 011-23012106, 23014483
Leave your comments for National Museum Institute, New Delhi announces MA Programmes Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on