National Insurance Academy (NIA), Pune invites applications for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the academic year 2016 - 17.
Post Graduate Diploma Management (PGDM) Program is conducted by National Insurance Academy (NIA), Pune.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program course duration is 2- Year Full Time Programme.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> A graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized Indian/foreign university with a minimum of 50% at graduation level. Students appearing for final year can apply subject to completion of their examination requirements by June 30, 2016.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> National Insurance Academy, Pune application form Cost is Rs. 1260/- (Including Processing Fee of Rs. 60/-) You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
=> Please keep your Passport size photograph ready before filling the form.
=> The photo size should not be more than 500 KB. Allowed photo types: png gif jpg jpeg.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of National Insurance Academy (NIA), Pune: Click here to download application form
Application form Cost is Rs. 1260/- (Including Processing Fee of Rs. 60/-)
Course Fee Structure (Residential) is
=> Rs. 968000/- for the entire programme (Under Revision)
=> First year: Rs. 482500/-
=> Second year: Rs. 485500/-
The fee structure comprises basic annual fee, campus accommodation (mandatory), and hostel dining, professional and incidental expenditure on account of the program.
The Admission Cell
National Insurance Academy
25, Balewadi Baner road
NIA P.O. , Pune 411045
Tel. No. 91-20-27204000/4444 /27204555
PGDM Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
1. Upper age limit is 26 years for General, OBC-NC and 28 years for SC/ST/DA category as on 1st July 2016.
2. For the purpose of admissions to the PGDM Course, 50% seats of total approved intake capacity (75 seats) shall be open seats and 50% seats shall be reserved for the students belonging to various reserved categories (OBC, SC & ST) as per the quota specified by Government of India i.e. 27% for OBC, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST subject to production of valid caste certificate during verification.
3. Weightage of Selection Parameters for Final Selection
i. Performance in CAT/CMAT-50%
ii. Performance in GD/PI-30%
iii. Relevant Work Experiences (appropriate weightage will be given to those candidates with relevant work experience)
iv. Past Academic Record-20%
For more details please contact
In case of further queries please contact the Admission Cell
· Mr. Ganesh Dalvi: email@example.com - Phone: 020-27204074
· Mrs. Swati Walimbe: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone : 020-27204076
· Mrs. Madhuri Patil: email@example.com - Phone : 020-27204091
· Mrs. Hemlata Kolekar: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone : 020-27204059
National Insurance Academy Pune, India
Baner Road, NIA P.O.
Pune - 411 045,
Tel : +91-20-2720 4000/ 2720 4444
Fax : +91-20-27292396/ 27204555
Leave your comments for National Insurance Academy, Pune invites applications for PGDM Program Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on