National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur invites applications for admissions to PhD Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
PhD Programme is conducted by National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or in appropriate discipline with a minimum 6.5 CGPA or 65% marks from a recognized institute or university (minimum 5.5 CGPA or 55% marks for SC/ST candidates). Or
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or in appropriate discipline with a minimum 9.0 CGPA or 90% marks from a recognized Institute or University (Minimum 8.0 CGPA or 80% marks for SC/ST candidates) and having a valid GATE score.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur: Click here to download application form
PhD Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Associate Dean (Academic: PG & R)
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
PO RIT Jamshedpur 831 014
Telephone: 0657-2374248, 23724245
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Leave your comments for National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur announces PhD Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on