National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut invites applications for admissions to Ph.D Programs for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D Programs is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nanoscience and Technology
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
For Ph.D Engineering Programs:
- M.Tech degree in Engineering/Technology in the appropriate branch of study with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) [For SC/ST candidates, the minimum mark is 55% (CGPA 6.0/10)]. Or
- Candidates shall be required to have passed the four-year regular full time B.E./B.Tech degree in an appropriate branch with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or in appropriate discipline with a minimum 9.0 CGPA or 90% marks from a recognized Institute or University (Minimum 8.0 CGPA or 80% marks for SC/ST candidates) and having a valid GATE score.
For Ph.D Architecture Programs
- Master’s degree in Architecture/Design/Planning/Engineering/Technology or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) [For SC/ST candidates, the minimum mark is 55% (CGPA 6.0/10)].
- Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) or equivalent both in bachelors and masters degrees. For SC/ST candidates 55% (CGPA 6.0/10) or equivalent both in Bachelors and masters degrees.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut: Click here to download application form
- An amount of Rs. 600/- (GENERAL/OBC) or Rs. 300/- (SC/ST) towards application fee has to be paid online by the candidate through SBI Collect using net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Printout of the Application with all the enclosures should be sent (in A4 size cover) by Post so as to reach Chairperson – PG Admissions, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus PO, Calicut - 673 601, Kerala.
Application fee is 600/- (GENERAL/OBC) or Rs. 300/- (SC/ST)
Ph.D Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
If you are experiencing any problem please mail us to : [email protected] or call to 0495 2286860
Leave your comments for National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut announces Ph.D Programs Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on