National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune invites applications for admissions to PGDM Banking and Financial Services for the academic year 2017 - 19.
PGDM Banking and Financial Services Admission is conducted by National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune
Reserve Bank of India, the National Institute of Banking Management (NIBM) is the apex institution in Banking and Finance. It is renowned for quality education,modern computing facilities, and a rich library. PGDM (Banking and Financial Services), held on a residential basis, provides to the financial system a pool of talented youngsters thoroughly trained and prepared with analytical skills and perspectives in banking and finance for directly taking up managerial responsibilities.
|The last date for receiving filled-in application forms at NIBM is||March 20, 2017|
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Banking and Financial Services
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor's degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate's CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/ Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2017 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute (issued on or before June 30, 2017) stating that they have completed all the
requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
- Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by Principal/Registrar of their college/institute with at least 50% marks.
- The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is October 31, 2017.
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2016/ATMA (2017)/CMAT (2017).
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2016/ATMA (2017)/CMAT (2017) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview during April 2017 in select centres. Shortlisted applicants may have to take the additional written test if required at the later stage.
- IIMs or any other Institutions will have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the
- Application Form and Other Information
- Candidates should apply to NIBM by filling NIBMs Online application form.
PGDM Banking and Financial Services Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
All communications should be addressed to:
The Dean-Education & Principal
National Institute of Bank Management,
NIBM PO, Kondhwe Khurd,
Pune 411 048.
e-mail : [email protected],
Tel : 020-26716000
No claim for refund will be entertained on Prospectus once sold.
Leave your comments for National Institute of Banking Management (NIBM) announces PGDM Admission 2017comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on