NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
PG Diploma Courses is conducted by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
NALSAR (National Academy of Legal Studies and Research) University of Law established by the Andhra Pradesh is a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal. It is a fully residential university engaged in teaching and promoting research in law and allied disciplines. The University campus is located on sprawling 50-acre site abutting the Shameerpet Lake about 26 kilometers from Hyderabad. NALSAR, University of Law is approved by the Bar Council of India & University Grants Commission.
NALSAR Pro offers Post Graduate Diploma courses in Patents Law, Cyber Laws, Media Laws and International Humanitarian Law. The Course content and deliveries are as intense as that of regular programmes and prepare the candidates for professional assignments.
PG Diploma Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Filled in form on or before||30th September 2016|
|The last date for submission of the Application form with late fee is||15th October 2016|
1. One-Year PG Diploma in Patents Law
2. One-Year PG Diploma in Cyber Laws
3. One-Year PG Diploma in Media Laws
4. One-Year PG Diploma in International Humanitarian Law
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in any discipline from any recognized University
- Students appearing for the final year examination of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- However they need to submit their Degree certificate before October 30, 2016 for completion of their admission process.
The Application form has to be downloaded from the website www.nalsarpro.org
|Particulars||Patents Law||Cyber Laws||Media Laws|
|Total Course Fee||Rs. 25,000/-||Rs. 17,500/-||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Late Fee ( Applicable between October 1- 15 , 2016)||Rs.1,000/-||Rs.1,000/-||Rs.1,000/-|
|Particulars||International Humanitarian Laws|
|Application Fee||Indian (Rs.)||SAARC Countries (USD)||Other Countries (USD)|
|Admission Fee||Rs.1,500/-||35 USD||50 USD|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.8,500/-||150 USD||225 USD|
|Examination Fee||Rs.1,000/-||25 USD||25 USD|
|Convocation Fee||Rs.1,000/-||30 USD||50 USD|
|Total Course Fee||Rs. 12,000/-||240 USD||350 USD|
|Late Fee ( Applicable between October 1- 15 , 2016)||Rs.500/-||10 USD||15 USD|
|Continuation Fee||Rs.500/-||10 USD10 USD||15 USD|
Note : The fee once paid is not refundable
- Direct admission for eligible candidates.
The candidates will be provided with the printed modules of materials prepared by NALSAR Pro. The Modules are prepared by subject experts and will cover the detailed syllabi. In addition Suggested readings of books and titles will be provided.
The candidates will be provided with the login ID & password to access the website after confirmation of admission to the course Programme. The soft copy of the modules, the power point presentations used during the contact seminar classes and previous year question papers will be uploaded in the website. The access to the website will be deactivated after the completion of the academic year and will be revived on continuation of the course after payment of the continuation fee.
Contact Seminar Classes
Contact Seminar classes will be held for two-three days, twice during the course on weekends at Hyderabad. The attendance to contact seminar classes is though not compulsory; the candidates are advised to attend the same, as they are important from examination point of view.
- Annual Examinations for all distance education courses / programmes will be held every year after completion of the course/ year at Hyderabad.
- Supplementary Examinations are conducted in the month of November / December at Hyderabad for those candidates who could not appear for the annual examination or for those students who could not clear all the papers.
For more details please contact
Nalsar University Of Law, Hyderabad
NALSAR Proximate Education
Hyderabad – 500101,
Phone: +91-40-23498404 / 402
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad PG Diploma Courses Admission 2016-17comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on