Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal invites applications for admissions to Madhya Pradesh Pre Aurvedic Homeopathy Unani Naturopathy & Yoga Test (MP PAHUNT) for the academic year 2016- 17.
MP PAHUNT is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to to BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS programs in colleges running in the state of MP in private sector for the session 2016.
Madhya Pradesh Pre Aurvedic Homeopathy Unani Naturopathy & Yoga Test (MP PAHUNT) is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have passed an equivalent or higher examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any other recognized board or university recognized by Department of School Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- For admission to BAMS / BHMS course only those candidates are eligible who have passed the 12th exam of 10+2 system (qualifying examination) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects separately and secured not less then 50% aggregate marks for unreserved category and not less then 40% aggregate marks for reserved category candidate.
- For admission in to B.U.M.S course only those candidates are eligible who have passed the 12th exam of 10+2 system examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and compulsorily passed Urdu subject from Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh or tenth board or equivalent examination in Urdu recognized by Govt. of M.P./Board of secondary education M.P. Bhopal.
- The ‘Adeeb Mahir’ examination conducted by Jamiya Urdu. Aligarh will also be considered equivalent above. Candidate of all categories and class are required to have passed ENGLISH in qualifying examination of 10+2. OR Have passed an equivalent or higher examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any other recognized Board or University recognised by School Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- For foreign national seeking admission, eligibility shall be considered on the basis of equivalency certificate issued to them by concerned Board/University and approved by the External Affairs Ministry, Government of India. Candidate of all categories and class are required to have passed ENGLISH in qualifying equivalent examination. No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to a BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS College until the candidate has completed or shall complete the age of 17 year on or before 31st December of the year of examination.
PAHUNT How to apply, PAHUNT Application Form, PAHUNT Registration On Line Application
MP PAHUNT Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where MP PAHUNT will be conducted in 2016
For more details please contact
Professional Examination Board
"Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal - 462011
Phone No.: 0755-2578801-04,
Fax : 0755-2550498, 0755-2554826
Email :[email protected]
Leave your comments for MP PAHUNT 2016 Notification & Exam Datescomments powered by Disqus