Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (APDMC) invites applications for admissions to Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT) for the academic year 2016- 17.
All India Common Entrance Test DMAT (DMAT) is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BPT, BOT, B.Sc Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical Courses in Association of Private Dental and Medical College of Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT) exam is conducted by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (APDMC)
- Bachelor of Medical Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS),
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS),
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT),
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT),
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing and other allied para medical programs
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- For MBBS/BDS Programs: The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P or CBSE having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually and have secured at least minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together and must have passed in English also.
- For BPT, BOT, B.Sc. Nursing, and other Allied Paramedical Programs: The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board Secondary Education M.P or C.B.S.E having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject individually. For admission to B.Sc. Nursing courses candidate must have passed in English also.
- Application forms are available at all member colleges, DMAT office and selected bramches of SBI on payment of Rs. 3000/- by cash or through DD in favour of "APDMC" payable at Bhopal.
DMAT Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Dmat Office :-
E-2/51 Arera Colony,
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station,
0755 – 2460047, 2467244, 3201141, 3256198
Pin Code :- 462016 (M.P.)
- There will be one common paper with 200 multiple choice questions on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology for duration of three hours and maximum marks of 200.
- There will be 50 questions asked from each subject.
Leave your comments for MP DMAT 2016 Notification & Exam Datescomments powered by Disqus