Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Mumbai invites applications for admissions to Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Examination (MH SSET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
MH SSET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to DM & M.Ch Super Specialty Courses at the Medical Colleges/Institutions in the State of Maharashtra in the academic year 2016-17.
Govt. of Maharashtra conducts Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test commonly known as MH SSET for selecting candidates for admission to all D.M. & M.Ch Super Speciality Courses at the Medical Colleges/Institutions in the State of Maharashtra.
a) DM Courses in Cardiology,
- DM Clinical Haematology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- DM Paediatric Anaesthesia
b) M.Ch Courses in Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery,
- Neuro Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- M.Ch Plastic Surgery
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must possess recognized postgraduate degree MD/MS or its equivalent from a medical college recognized by MCI. Candidates who have appeared MD/MS or equivalent examinations are also eligible
- However, they will be considered for selection, on production of passing certificate of post graduation degree on the date of preference form filling and counseling process. A permanent MCI/Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC)/any other state council registration is a precondition for appearing for MH-SSET
- Minimum Percentage of marks secured by the candidates in the MH-SSET-2016 for the purpose of eligibility for Super-specialty Courses shall be 50% for all the candidates
- A candidate who has already acquired a Super specialty degree course in any one discipline and who has already completed the course is not eligible to apply for any other discipline. Candidate who is presently under going Super specialty course in one discipline is not eligible to apply for any other discipline
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Mumbai: www.dmer.org
- The Competent Authority shall issue Notification regarding online Application Form process
- An applicant seeking admission to the MH-SSET-2016 will be required to submit single prescribed online application form (Annexure "C" Specimen Copy of Online Application Form)
- Cost of online application form of MH-SSET-2016 & Exam Fee is Rs.5000/-; bank transaction charges for Online Payment of Application Fees will have to be borne by the applicant. This amount is not refundable
Cost of online application form of MH-SSET-2016 & Exam Fee is Rs.5000/-
MH SSET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai,
Common Entrance Test Cell,
Tel No.: +91-22-26476034
Email: [email protected]
- MH-SSET 2016 will be online exam and will be conducted at Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad in single session
- This exam will consist of a one-question paper of 150 multiple choice questions, each carrying one mark; duration of paper will be of 2 hours & 30 minutes. Medium of Exam will be English
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam unless he/she holds downloaded an Admit Card and Photo ID proof as mentioned above. The entrance exam will be online conducted on 20th June 2016
Leave your comments for Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Examination (MH SSET) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus