Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam invites applications for admissions to MBA Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA Programme is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam.
2 years (4 semesters)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in all parts of examinations OR Masters Degree in any subject (A pass in any Bachelors Degree for candidates belonging to SC/ST). Candidates should have valid MAT/CMAT/CAT/ KMAT score.
- Those who are awaiting final semester results can also apply.
- Copies of documents to prove qualification/age/caste and other relevant certificates should be attached along with the application. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview/admission.
- Those who have qualified from Universities other than Mahatma Gandhi University should produce eligibility/recognition certificate from this University and Migration Certificate/NOC from parent University at the time of admission.
MBA Programme is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should remit the REGISTRATION FEE of Rs. 500/- [Rs. 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category] at the University CASH COUNTER/FRIENDS JANASEVANAKENDRAM or by way of D.D. drawn in favour of the FINANCE OFFICER, MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY, PAYABLE AT SBT M.G. UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
BRANCH (Code No. 669), P.D. HILLS P.O., KOTTAYAM. Full postal address of the applicant with Pincode is to be entered on the reverse side of the DD in block letters.
- Duly filled up applications along with Registration Fee (DD/Pay-in-slip) and a self addressed stamped (Rs. 5/-) envelope should be forwarded to the Director, School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills P.O., Kottayam – 686 560, Kerala. Last date for receipt of filled up application forms is 30.04.2016. Candidates may contact the office of the School of Management and Business Studies (Tel: 0481- 2732288) or visit the website: www.mgu.ac.in for further details.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam: www.mgu.ac.in
Application fee is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category
MBA Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Selection of students is based on the score obtained in MAT/CMAT/CAT/KMAT, Group Discussion and personal interview in the ratio 60:20:20.
Leave your comments for Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam announces MBA Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on