MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai invites applications for admissions to Nursing Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
Nursing Courses admission is conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing)
- Post Basic Diploma Programme in
1. Critical Care Nursing
2. Neonatal Nursing
3. Operation Room Nursing
4. Cardio Thoracic Nursing
5. Emergency & Disaster Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing: 4 years
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing: 2 years
- M.Sc. Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing): 2 years
- Post Basic Diploma Programme: 1 years
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission to be sought.
2. The minimum educational requirements shall be
a) A candidate should have passed in the subject of PCB & English Core/ English Elective individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB in the qualifying examination ie (10+2) from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or equivalent Board.
b) Students passed 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
c) Relaxation of 5% marks is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
3. Candidate shall be medically fit.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
1. Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
2. General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
3. Equivalency of foreign nursing qualification from Indian Nursing Council in case GNM from Foreign countries.
4. Medically fit.
1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing or Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, from a recognized hospital of minimum 100 bed’s capacity or a community health setup or a recognized nursing educational institution.
4. Candidate shall be medically fit.
5. Merit based on Entrance examination conducted by MGMIHS .
Post Basic Diploma Programme
1. Be a registered nurse (R.N. & R. M.) or equivalent.
2. Possess a minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse.
3. Nurses from other countries must obtain an equivalence certificate from INC before admission.
4. Be physically fit.
Filled in Application Form may be submitted by hand or sent by post to reach the Office of the Registrar, ‘MGM Institute of Health Sciences’, Navi Mumbai
Sr. No. Courses Tuition Fee per year
1. B.Sc Nursing: 55,000/- and Application fee is 500/-
2. P.B.BSc Nursing: 40,000/- and Application fee is 500/-
3. M.Sc Nursing: 80,000/- and Application fee is 1000/-
4. Post Basic Diploma Programmes: 25,000/- and Application fee is 500/-
Nursing Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
MGM Institute Of Health Sciences
Navi Mumbai – 410209.
Ph. No.: 022- 27432471,
Fax: 022- 27431094
Leave your comments for MGM Institute of Health Sciences offers admissions for Nursing Courses 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on