Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya (MGAHU), Wardha invites applications for admissions to UG & PG Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
UG & PG Courses is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya (MGAHU), Wardha
- M.Ed (Integrated),
- Ph.D Program
- Diploma / PG Diploma
- Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma (Language)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination recognized by Indian Bords.
=> The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from the Delhi University.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of MGAHU, Wardha: www.hindivishwa.org
- Interested candidates may obtain the prospectus along with application form from the office of Deputy Registrar (Academic) by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.350/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) drawn in favor of Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, payable at Wardha or by paying cash Rs.300/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) at University cash counter
- Candidates applying for more than one course should submit separate demand draft for each course
- Candidates can also download the prescribed application form from the University website www.hindivishwa.org
- However, the downloaded application should be sent along with applicable fee in the form of demand draft
- The duly filled in and completed application form along with all requisite enclosure documents and demand draft (wherever required) should be submitted latest by 31st May, 2012
Application fee is Rs.350/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH candidates)
UG & PG Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya (MGAHU) Wardha
Phone No.: 07152-251661
Leave your comments for MGAHU Wardha UG & PG Courses Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on