Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik invites applications for admissions to Masters of Business Administration in Health Care Administration MBA (HCA) for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA Health Care Administration MBA (HCA) is conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik.
Masters of Business Administration in Health Care Administration MBA (HCA)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
For MBA (Health Care Administration):
- The candidate shall be Graduate in Health Sciences (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS /BUMS/BPTH/P.B.B.Sc (Nursing)/B.Pharm/)/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Biotechnology /B.Sc Microbiology of any Statutory University
- The candidates who have passed final year Health Sciences/Nursing/Pharmacy and completed/completing internship training by 31st July 2016 from a recognized institute included in the respective Council Acts
- The candidates who have passed their graduate/postgraduate masters degree from Institutes affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Deemed University or other universities as per UGC Act of 1956 under section 13/A, situated in Maharashtra or outside will be eligible
Candidate must be an Indian National
For Nationality: Valid Passport or Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra state or Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate mentioning the location of candidate’s birthplace in Maharashtra State or other states to claim admission under 15% OMS quota
Non-Eligibility of Candidate
The following candidates are Not Eligible for applying for MBA (HCA) as the case may be:
i. Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31st July 2016 (If applicable)
ii. Candidates who are registered for PG course and have not passed the final examination before 31th July 2016
- The Competent Authority shall issue prescribed application form along with information Brochure containing procedures for admission to postgraduate courses
- An applicant seeking admission to MBA (HCA) should download the application form from website www.muhs.ac.in fill the same and send it along with a set of self-attested photo copies of relevant certificates
- The envelope containing an application form should be superscripted with "M.BA (Health Care Administration) - Application Form"
- The application form must be submitted on or before last date of submission of the application, forms on the following address "The Competent Authority, School of Health Care Administration, MUHS Regional Centre,
- Pune, At Sancheti Health Care Academy, Thube Park, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005" Original documents/certificates should not be attached with the application form
- Tuition Fees - Rs 95000/- (per year) + Development Fees - Rs.5000/- = Rs 100000/-) + Eligibility (one time) & Exam Fees would be charged extra
- The Registration fees of Rs.1000/- in the form of DD in favour of "The Registrar, MUHS Nashik" (payable at Nashik) should be sent along with the Application Form
MBA HCA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
School of Health Care Administration at Pune,
Phone No.: 020 25510146/29704024
Leave your comments for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik announces MBA HCA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on