Maharashtra Uniaed Private Professional Educational Institutions invites applications for admissions to MAH BPEd CET for the academic year 2016- 17.
MAH BPEd CET admission is conducted by Maharashtra Uniaed Private Professional Educational Institutions
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen and should possess following academic eligibility criteria; the candidate belonging to NRI, POI, OCI and Foreign National Students type should fulfill following criteria but are exempted from CET and Field Test. They must only apply for CAP rounds
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class category) and having at least participation in the inter-college/inter-zonal/district/school competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India (or)
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.E) with 45% marks (Minimum 40% marks in case of Backward Class category) (or)
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45% marks (Minimum 40% marks in case of Backward Class category) and has studied Physical Education as Compulsory /Elective subject (or)
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks (Minimum 40% marks in case of Backward Class category) and having participated in National/Inter-University/State Competitions or secured, 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter-College/Interzonal/District/School competition in Sports and Games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGGFI/Govt. of India
- Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination in the academic year 2015-16 are also eligible to apply for CET/Entrance Examination. Such candidates will become eligible for admission only if they produce marks Memo/Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination while filling in the Admission Form post their qualifying the CET Exam
- Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through Online System only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card [RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro], Payment Gateway for which the service charges are to be paid by the candidate. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant Candidates: Rs.650/-.
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: Rs.350/-.
- Candidates are advised to download and read the detailed guidelines for filling in online application.
Application fee is for Rs.650/- Open Category and Rs.350/- for SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC
MAH BPEd CET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Government of Maharashtra
305, Government Polytechnic Building,
49, Kherwadi, Bandra (E),
Email: [email protected]
- Candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the exam; the test Papers are also not shared with anybody even after the Exam.
- Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the exam session; the Test Papers are also not shared with anybody even after the exam
- The CET comprises multiple choice objectives type questions in the areas of (i) General Knowledge (15) (ii) Mental Ability (15) (iii) Teacher Aptitude and Sprot Related Knowledge
- There would be 50 questions to be answered in a total time of One and half hour (i.e. 60 minutes)
- There is no Negative Marking. Medium of Questions Papers will be English and Marathi
Leave your comments for Maharashtra MAH BPEd CET for BPEd Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus