Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions invites applications for admissions to MAH HM CET for the academic year 2016- 17.
MAH HM CET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Four Year Full Time Graduate Degree Course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) at Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions
MAH HM CET is conducted by Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Candidates should have passed HSC or its equivalent exam and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only);
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions: Click here to download application form
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through Online System only by Internet Payment, Credit Card / Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
- For all Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant Candidates: Rs.700/-.
- For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward Class Categories [SC,ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates: Rs.500/-.
MAH HM CET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Government of Maharashtra
State Common Entrance Test Cell, 305,
Govt. Polytechnic Building, 49,
Kherwadi, Bandra (E),
Email: [email protected]
The Online test will have 100 Questions based on Reasoning (Verable as well as Arithmetic), English Language and General Awareness including questions on culture, current national, international affairs, trade and commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel /tourism etc.
The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (four options)
There is No negative marking System for this test
Test Duration: 90 minutes
Medium of CET: English
Mode of Exam: Online
The question paper for the CET will be set in English only
Leave your comments for Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test (MAH HM CET) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus