Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) invites applications for admissions to PG & Integrated Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
PG & Integrated Courses is conducted by Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU).
- Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech (Film and Electronic Media Studies) (3+2 years)
- Integrated BBA-MBA (Tourism and Hotel Management) (3+2 years)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
Five Year Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech (Film and Electronic Media Studies):
- Candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2)/ Intermediate Examination or its Equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
Five Year Integrated BBA-MBA (Tourism and Hotel Management):
- Candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2)/Intermediate Examination or its Equivalent
- The upper age limit for admission will be 21 years as on 01st July 2016
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU): www.mkuniversity.org
Filled in application along with a demand draft of Rs.600/- towards registration fee drawn in favour of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai payable at Madurai should be send to the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625021
Application fee is 600/-
PG & Integrated Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Madurai Kamaraj University
Leave your comments for Madurai Kamaraj University announces PG & Integrated Courses Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on