LM Thapar School of Management (LMTSOM), Patiala invites applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the year 2017-19.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission is conducted by LM Thapar School of Management (LMTSOM), Patiala.
|Important Events||MBA (Mar 2017)|
|Last date for submission of Application form||15 Feb 2017|
|Display of shortlisted Applicants||20 Feb 2017|
|Scholarship test, TU Entrance Test, Group Interaction & Personal Interaction of
|05 Mar & Mar 2017|
|Intimation to selected candidates||31 Mar 2017|
|Final Counselling & Fee Deposit||15 Apr 2017|
90 students (Gen - 64, SC/ST - 23, Physically Handicapped - 03)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in
- Human Resource,
- Information Systems,
- Finance, Energy
Interested candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria:
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA or grade secured from recognised University/Institute. OR
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognised University/Institute. OR
- A graduate degree with a pass in all parts/sections of the Intermediate examination of CA/ICWA/ACS.
- Candidates having extraordinary managerial/leadership potential demonstrated through at least one year of experience are exempt from having 50% marks in their graduation/post-graduation.
- Candidate must have valid CAT/NMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/TIETU test score
1. Candidates need to apply online for the MBA admission. The online application form is available at www.thapar.edu.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ TU entrance examination scores.
3. Final selection will be based on CAT/NMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/TIETU entrance exam, Group Discussion and performance in Personal Interview.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of MBA: www.thapar.edu
Candidates are required to submit following:
The following documents are required at the time of document verficiation
- Graduation DMCs / Post Graduation DMC
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate (Date of Birth)
- CAT/CMAT/GRE/GMAT Score Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate on the prescribed proforma and signed from the competent authority
- Affidavit required in case of discontinuity of studies
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Anti Ragging Affidavit by the student (pl visit www.antiragging.in)
- Anti Ragging Affidavit by the parents (pl visit www.anitragging.in)
- Undertaking, if result of final exam is not declared
- FN /NRI affidavit
For detailed information regarding the application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit www.lmtsm.thapar.edu for further reference.
Venue for Test
LM Thapar School of Management,
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology
University, Dera Bassi Campus
Total No. of questions - 90
Duration of test - 60 minutes
The Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology University Test will comprise of the followings
- Mathematical Aptitude- 20 questions
- Reading Comprehension - 20 questions
- Analytical &Logical Reasoning - 20 questions
- General Awareness - 30 questions
Students need to be familiar with 10th standard Mathematics and English language usage. An analytical and logical approach will hold the candidate in good stead. Students are also expected to be aware of the socio-economic environment.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/TU entrance exam score
- Final selection will be based on CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE /TU entrance exam score, Group
- Interaction and performance in Personal Interview
For more details please contact
LM Thapar School of Management,
Dera Bassi Campus, Adjacent to Focal Point,
Leave your comments for LM Thapar School of Management (LMTSOM), Patiala MBA Admission 2017comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on