Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University (KIMS), Satara invites applications for admissions to Krishna All India Entrance Test (KAIET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
KAIET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University (KIMS), Satara
KAIET is conducted by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University (KIMS), Satara
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year.
- Candidate must have passed Std XII (HSC or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with minimum 50% marks in PCB (for MBBS & BDS only).
- The candidates shall be an Indian National/NRI/ Foreign Nationals. The candidate is required to produce proof in support of his/her Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course to be eligible to appear for KAIET-2016. The Secondary School Certificate (i.e. SSC) or equivalent examination certificate or the certificates of age and nationality endorsing the date of birth will constitute the valid proof.
- The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness as per proforma
- Duly filled application form should be submitted at the university office in person or by registered post.
- Information brochure containing application form can also be obtained from university office or by post/ courier by sending a DD of Rs.600 /- (All DD’s should be drawn, in favor of “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University” payable at Karad).
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of KIMS, Satara: Click here to download application form
KAIET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
The competent Authority
Krishna Institue of Medical Sciences University
Near Dhebewadi Road
Tal:Karad – 415110, Dist ;Satara
Leave your comments for Krishna All India Entrance Test (KAIET) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus