KNR University Of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal invites applications for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.C.) for the year 2020-21.
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.C.) Admission is conducted by KNR University Of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal.
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal invites applications for admission into 4 1/2 + 1 Years BNYC Course under Competent Authority Quota in Government and Private AYUSH colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal in the State of Telangana for the session 2020-21.
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.C.)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) oritsequivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / and English.
• OC candidates including candidates seeking EWS reservation should obtain not less than 50% marks in sciencesubjects.
• BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in sciencesubjects.
• OC PWD candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in sciencesubjects.
The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020 and not more than 25 years on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31- 12-2020 need not apply. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into BNYC Courses.
Registration Fee for BNYC Course:- The Registration fee Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1. Online application form without uploading mandatory Certificates, Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area, incomplete applications will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories using NEET-UG-2020 rank.he on-line application form for determining merit position in respective categories for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG –2020 scores will be available on the websitehttps://tsbahnu.tsche.in/from8 .00 AM on 13-01 -2021upto 8 .00 PM. on 20-01-2021
2. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to the candidate does not imply that the candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by candidate in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
3. Candidates may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., NEET UG-2020 Rank, educational qualifications, local/non local area status, category etc., by the concerned department
officials. If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deemed fit will be taken.
4. Candidates eligibility for admission into UG AYUSH courses for the academic year 2020-21 will be examined by the University only after verification of original certificates and final merit list is notified.
5. Online registration along with uploading of scanned original certificates will be done only once irrespective of the number of counselings. separate notification will be given for schedule of verification of original certificates. Therefore, the candidates should
register and upload all the mandatory certificates without fail and check the university website for schedule of verification of original certificates.
6. Scrutiny of original certificates shall be done by the university and concerned department officials. After scrutiny of application and certificates final merit list will be released. Candidates are advised to refer to KNRUHS website for further details regarding schedule for verification of original certificates and exercising web options. No individual communication will be sent.
7. Admissions will be in accordance with the Orders issued from time to time by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Telangana, Government of India,CCIM /CCH , relevant Hon'ble Supreme court, High Court orders and university regulations with regard to Admission into AYUSH Courses shall apply.
8. This notification is for online registration for determining the State Merit position in respective categories using NEET-UG-2020 rank only for eligible candidates. The schedule verification of original certificates and for exercising web options for admission to UG
AYUSH courses will be notified separately on university website. Candidates are advised to check the university website for notifications, counseling schedules, seat matrix and other details from time to time.
9. An in-eligible candidate obtaining merit position does not make the candidate eligible for admission..
10. Admission will be considered only for candidates, who have secured marks above cutoff score in NEET – UG – 2020 exam and based on the state merit order as the case may be.
11. After allotment candidate should download the allotment order, submit the printout of the filled-in online application form and original certificates along with (1) set of self attested copies to the Principal of allotted college at the time of joining for final verification by admissions committee of allotted college. In case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment order for admission will be cancelled.
12. If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the Online application the following numbers may be contacted:
For any technical difficulties contact Nos. 8466924522, 9704093953
=> for clarifications on Regulations contact 9490585796, 8500646769 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
The on-line application form for determining merit position in respective categories for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG –2020 scores will be available on the websitehttps://tsbahnu.tsche.in/
BNYC Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated:10-7-1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC)=
Department, dated:18.05.2009, subsequent amendments and relevant Hon'ble Supreme Court/High Court orders
For more details please contact
Leave your comments for KNR University Of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal BNYC Admission 2020-21
Stay connected with us on
Today: Jun 06, 2023