Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Candidates can get the full details of KLUEEE Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
KLUEEE is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programs at KL University, Guntur. KLUEEE is conducted by KL University, Guntur.
|Exam Name:||KLU Engineering Entrance Examination (KLUEEE)|
|Conducting Institute:||KL University, Guntur|
|Commonly called as:||KLUEEE|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Issue of Application forms||1st week of November 2016|
|Close of Application Sale||3rd week of April 2017|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications||3rd week of April 2017|
|Last date for applying to KLUEEE 2017 Online test||1st week of May 2017|
|Issue of Online Admit Cards||4th week of April 2017|
|Date of KLU EEE 2017 Written test (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)||4th week of April 2017|
|Date of KLU EEE & 2017 Written test (For rest of India)||Last week of April 2017|
|Date of KLU EEE & 2017 Online test||1st week of May 2017|
|Announcement of KLU EEE 2017 Results||2nd week of May 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of July 2017|
B.Tech Program Duration : 4 Years with the following specializations
- Bio- Technology (BT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECM)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Petroleum Engineering (PE)
- Admissions will be made for B.Tech Programme by the following criteria.
- Candidates have to be successful in KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
- 10+2 with above 60% marks and should have been qualified in KLUEEE and NATA.
|Application fee is||Rs.1000/-|
- Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1000/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs. 1000/- in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank.
- After completing the application process successfully, please print your application form, have the application signed by the applicant & parent/guardian and send it through Registered post/Speed post to the address given below. You may also carry it along with you when you appear for admission counseling at KLU. Candidates who are applying for Ph.D, photo copies of all certificates(two sets) have to be sent along with the application.
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA - 520 002.
Admit card download from university website.
The candidate should also dowload ehall ticket from University official website.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
K L University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., INDIA.
Pincode : 522 502.