Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
KLEU PGAIET is a yearly exam conducted for admissions to at Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs Courses in the constituent colleges of KLE University. Applicable to both constituent Colleges viz. 1. J. N. Medical College, Belagavi. 2. V.K. Institute of Dental Sciences, Belagavi. Post Graduate Courses in (Medical) MD/MS/PG Diploma and (Dental) MDS. KLEU PGAIET is conducted by KLE University, Belagavi.
|Exam Name:||KLE University Post-Graduate All India Entrance Test (KLEU PGAIET)|
|Commonly called as:||KLEU PGAIET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Conducting Institute:||KLE University, Belagavi|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||2nd week of December 2016|
|Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted application form||2nd week of December 2016|
|KLEU PGAIET 2017 Admit Card||3rd week of December 2016|
|Date of Examination KLEU PGAIET 2017||3rd week of December 2016|
The candidate seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS phase III/Final BDS examinations from the college recognised by Medical Council/ Dental Council of India.
- Those of the students who have taken additional 4 (Four) or more than 4 (Four) extra attempts (i.e. who have failed for four times) during the entire MBBS/ BDS course are not eligible to apply for admission to PG Degree/ PG Diploma courses. Production of attempt certificate from the Head of the Institution is mandatory.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post Graduate regulations the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50 percent.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship/would be completing by 30th of April.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students need not appear for KLEU-PGAIET(The entrance exam for them will be held separately by notification) for more details contact 0831-2404040
- Candidates should have to produce individual subject wise equivalence marks and percentage in case if the marks cards are with grading, bands, credits etc., and also have to produce MCI/DCI eligibility and AIU equivalence certificate failing which admission may stand cancel
Every student selected for admission to the Postgraduate medical/dental course in any of the medical institutions in the country, shall possess recognized M.B.B.S/B.D.S degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent Registration from the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of the admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
|MD Courses||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Skin & VD, Anesthesiology, Radio-Diagnosis, Pulmonary Medicine, Psychiatry|
|MS Courses||General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T|
|Para-Clinical Courses||Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine|
|Pre-Clinical Courses||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry|
|Dental Courses||- Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- 20% seats are reserved under management category including seats for NRI/and foreign students.
- 2.5% of seats are reserved for children of teaching faculty of KLE University (KTC category)
- 7.5% of the total seats are reserved for students hailing from educationally backwards Belagavi Revenue Division (BRD Category) consisting of districts of Belagavi, Dharwad, Karwar, Bijapur, Bagalkot, Haveri and Gadag.
Students claiming seats under BRD category should satisfy the following criteria.
- The student's parents should be permanent residents (minimum 10 years) of one of the seven districts viz. Belagavi, Dharwad, Karwar, Bijapur, Bagalkot, Haveri and Gadag.
- Those of the Seats remaining vacant in KTC category will be transferred to BRD category and those of the remaining vacant in the BRD category will be transferred to general category.
- Admissions and Reservations will be as per UGC regulations
- The decision of the authorities of KLE University in the case of disputes will be final.
- The Application form should be submitted “Online” only.
- A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU- PGAIET , is required to complete the prescribed online application form available on the University website and submit the same to the University online, on or before the scheduled date.
- The hard copy (Printout) of the application form submitted online must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date i.e. 14/12/2015, Monday, by 5.00PM.
- Candidates are not required to enclose the documents. (only In Case of BRD or KTC Category All necessary Document has to be sent along with the application Form, failing which their application will be considered under general category or rejected automatically during any stage of admission procedure)
- The candidate should choose only one examination centre from the list of Centres and indicate clearly the examination centre at which he/she wishes to appear for examination by selecting the appropriate one.
- Kindly chose the centre carefully, once the centre is chosen, it cannot be changed if changed then new application has to be submitted(No refund for earlier submitted application)
“Online” submitted application form / acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post/ speed post/ courier mentioned below. Address for sending application: The Registrar, KLE University KLEU-PGAIET JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi - 590 010.
The scope of the syllabi for the Postgraduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S/B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI/DCI, respectively. The number of questions related to each subject for the KLEU-PGAIET is mentioned below.
• There will be separate question booklet for Medical and Dental Courses. The test will have 180 multiple-choice, objective type questions.
• The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 2:00 pm and end at 5:00 pm.
• Candidates are required to mark their answers in an ICR (Intelligent Character Reader) Answer Sheet.
• Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
• There is no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority. The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Candidates, who are going to appear for the exam, can check their results on the official website of KLE University, Belgaum.
BELAGAVI - 590 010.
Phone.No : +918312444444
Fax No : +918312493777
web : http://www.kleuniversity.edu.in