KLE University, Belgaum invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for the academic year 2016- 17.
KLEU cancelled its medical UG Entrance Test originally proposed on 07th May 2016 and instead proposes to conduct seat selection counselling process based on National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) results of CBSE.
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) admission is conducted by KLE University, Belgaum.
Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Starting Date for Issue of Information Brochure||16th Aug 2016|
|Starting Date for making Online Application by candidates||18th Aug 2016|
|Last Date for submission of Online application||25th Aug 2016|
|Publishing Provisional KLEU Merit List on website||26th Aug 2016|
|Last Date for submission of objections on Published||27th Aug 2016 by 11.00am|
|Publishing of Final Merit List||27th Aug 2016 after office hours|
|Commencement of First Round of Counselling||31st Aug 2016 , 1st Sept and 2nd Sept 2016|
|Last Date for reporting to college based on seat selected in First Round||3rd Sept 2016|
|Date for commencement of online Second Round / Subsequent Counselling for Wait list candidates only||8th Sept 2016 onwards|
For MBBS: 4 ½ years plus one-year compulsory rotating internship
Intake of Capacity of MBBS is 200 Seats.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Indian National
- As prescribed by the Medical Council of India & KLEU
- For candidates seeking admission to MBBS Course, the candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination i.e. XIIth /PUC II/10+2/HSC /equivalent examination
- The candidate should also have scored 50% marks in the English language in the qualifying exam. Candidates must be qualify to secure valid NEET-2016 rank
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination XIIth/PUC-II/10+2/HSC/B.Sc. Degree/first year of three-year degree course as specified by Medical Council of India are to be considered as eligible for applying
Instructions for filling up of Registration Form
1 The Application form and mode of payment of prescribed application should be submitted “Online” only.
2 1. Name of the Applicant:
Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of counselling.
2. Date of Birth - DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
3. Email-ID: - Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence. Please note that the same email id has to be used for all further correspondence.
4. Mobile No: - Enter your valid Mobile number. Please note that the same mobile number has to be used for all further correspondence.
3 If the date or month of birth is a single digit, it should be prefixed with a zero. For example 6th February 1985 should be written as- 06/02/1985
4 In the case of more than one application form filled with different category latest application will be considered.
The University has right to decline or consider a change of category if a candidate fails to submit the documents for proof of category during any stage of counselling.
5 The declaration in the online application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the parent / guardian of the applicant, on the downloaded printed copy of the Application Form.
6 The address should be entered in capital letters.
9 “Online” submitted application form / acknowledgement must be printed and should be carried during the counselling.
10 Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of the 'Printed online' application form / acknowledgement.
|Ist year||Rs. 9,34,000/-|
|IInd year||Rs. 8,80,000/-|
|IIIrd year||Rs. 8,80,000/-|
|IVth year||Rs. 8,80,000/-|
|V year||Rs. 4,40,000/-|
Students will be admitted to various Courses in the constituent college of KLE University viz. J.N. Medical College Belagavi on the basis of inter-see merit earned by them in the NEET-2016-17
For more details please contact
BELAGAVI - 590 010.
Phone.No : +918312444444
Fax No : +918312493777
Email : [email protected]
Leave your comments for KLE University MBBS Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on