King George's Medical University invites applications for admissions to BSc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
BSc Nursing is conducted by King George's Medical University.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum qualifications for admission are as per latest INC regulation
- a) 10+2 with 45% marks in science (PCBE) from any recognized board (Physics/Chemistry/Biology or Biotechnology/English)
- b) Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Govt. & National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and English only
- c) Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2016
- d) 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates
- Any other reservation as per the State Govt. under the reservation policy (Reservation shall be included in the seats sanctioned and not above it)
- Both males and females are eligible. Vivekanand College of Nursing and Sahara College of Nursing and BCM College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur, have seats for female candidates only
- No Application Form shall be received by post. Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank (Any CBS branch in India or by Master/Visa Card)
- Account - (A) KGMU, B.Sc Nursing 2016, Allahabad Bank, A/C No.: 50277920995, IFSC Code: LLA0211028, Branch: KGMC, Lucknow, U.P
- b) KGMU, B.Sc Nursing 2016, HDFC Bank, A/C No.: 50200011776092, IFSC Code: HDFC0000596, Chowk Branch, Lucknow, U.P.
- Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a fee of Rs.2000/- for Gen & OBC and Rs.1200/- for SC/ST payable through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank
- Examination Fee shall be submitted with prescribed application form and online only
- For this first, download bank Challan from website www.kgmu.org and deposit the exam fee in any branch of Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank branch in India
- Candidate will be provided a receipt with transaction ID number on its deposition. It is to be required to upload a scanned copy of this Bank receipt with this transaction ID for filling the application form
- In case of payment by bank Challan candidate require re-login with their login ID and Password. Two working days after making payment, candidate will be able to fill the application form
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the Entrance Exam/Interview/Counselling
Application fee is Rs.2000/- for Gen & OBC and Rs.1200/- for SC/ST
BSc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
i. College of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow
ii. Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow
iii. Sahara College of Nursing, Lucknow
iv. Samarpan College of Nursing,Chinhat, Lucknow
v. G.S.R.M. College of Nursing, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow
vi. BCM College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur
For more details please contact
King George’s Medical University U.P.,
Phone No.: 0522‐ 2258727
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for King George's Medical University announces BSc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on