Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Kochi invites applications for admissions to MBA MSc MFSc for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA MSc MFSc admission is conducted by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Kochi
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Four year Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc) recognized by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies with an OGPA of 6.5/10.0 or above (in the case of SC/ST candidates an OGPA of 5.5/10.0)
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc with 50% or 6.5/10.0 or 2.2/4.0 marks in any of the following subject combinations - B.Sc Zoology; B.Sc Aquaculture; B.Sc Industrial Fish and Fisheries; B.F.Sc; B.F.Sc (N); B.Sc Microbiology; B.Sc. Zoology/Botany/Chemistry; B.Sc Life Science; B.Sc Biotechnology and B.Sc Bio-informatics /B.Tech Bio-informatics
- Candidates must have completed Graduates/Post Graduates in Science, Arts, Commerce or professional graduates from Indian/Foreign Universities recognized by AICTE/UGC/KUFOS with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in optional subjects under the system (10+2+3); (SC/ST candidates are eligible for 5% concession); or
All professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/Deemed Universities under the ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 6.0/10.0 (5.5/10.0 for SC /ST Candidates)
- B.Tech/BE in Integrated Coastal Zone Mgt./ Civil Engg/Mechanical Engg./ Environmental Engg/Harbor Engg/ Coastal Engg., Law Graduates, M.Sc in Marine Geology/Geo Science, Geo Physics, Marine Biology & Oceanography, B.F.Sc a minimum mark of 50% mark is required for the qualifying degree
LLM in Maritime Law (Evening Course)
- Candidates who have passed the LLB Degree Exam of any University in the State of Kerala or of any other University recognized as equivalent there to and has secured not less than 55% of the marks in the aggregate (50% for SC/ST Students) shall be eligible.
AST - Graduation in any Science discipline
Ind. Aquaculture - B.Sc any Biological subjects including Botany, Zoology, Fisheries and Biotechnology
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Kochi: www.kufos.ac.in
The application fee shall be paid by way of Challan (can be downloaded from website) in favour of "The Finance Officer, Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad", payable at SBT Vyttila. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Filled in Application along with the original challan should reach the Registrar, Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad P.O., Kochi-682506 (Kerala) on or before 15th Apr 2016.
Application fee is for General Category Rs.1000/- For SC/ST (native of Kerala only) Rs.500/-
MBA MSc MFSc Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Kochi
Leave your comments for Kerala University of Fisheries announces MBA MSc MFSc Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on