Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur invites applications for admissions to B.Sc Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
B.Sc Programmes admission is conducted by Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur.
1. B Sc. (Hons.) Co-operation and Banking
2. B Sc.-M Sc. (Integrated) Biotechnology
3. B Sc.-M Sc. (Integrated) Climate Change Adaptation
4. Diploma in Agricultural Sciences
5. Diploma in Organic Agriculture
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Pass in +2 with science subjects or equivalent qualifications
- The application forms and prospectus are available in www.admissions.kau.in and the candidates should submit the online application after registration and take a print out of the application and forward the same with all the copies of documents mentioned in the prospectus to the
Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O, Vellanikkara, Thrissur – 680 656 before the last date prescribed. Details of qualification, mode of selection, conduct of courses etc. will be available in the prospectus given in the website.
Application fee for the courses Sl. No.1,4 & 5 above Rs.500/- to General Candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates belongs to the State of Kerala.
Application fee for courses in Sl. No. 2 & 3 above Rs.1000/- for General Candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST Candidates belongs to the State of Kerala.
B.Sc Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Kerala Agricultural University
KAU Main Campus
KAU P.O., Vellanikkara
Thrissur Kerala 680656
Leave your comments for Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur announces BSc Programmes Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on