Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) invites applications for admissions to Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) for the academic year 2016- 17.
KMAT is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) programme in Self-Financing, University affiliated, AICTE approved Colleges in Karnataka.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years duration/ masters degree examination from any recognised education body in commerce, management, arts, social sciences, engineering/ technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50 percent marks in the aggregate (40 percent for SC/ST candidate). Candidates who are pursuing final year of bachelor's degree is also eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to apply for the course should have completed Bachelor's degree with minimum 50 percent marks and must have studied maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of KPPGCA: Click here to download application form
• You can register online from April 05 on KMAT website.
• Fee for Registration is Rs. 700. You can pay by credit card and other mode of payment
• Registration closes on May 10. Your process should be complete by then
• You can register online from April 05 on KMAT website
• You can choose Offline Mode Registration and Download the application form
• Fee for Offline Registration is Rs. 700. Demand Draft should be prepared in the name of KMAT 2016 and payable at Bangalore.
• Registration closes on May 10. Your application form alongwith Demand Draft must reach Triumph MediaTech (P) Ltd, B 57, Sector 72, Noida 201301 by this date.
Registration Fee is Rs.700/-
KMAT Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where KMAT will be conducted in 2016
- New Delhi
Results will be announced on Friday, June 10, 2016.
For more details please contact
Karnataka Private Post Graduate College's Association KMAT Secretariat at:
Triumph MediaTech (P) Ltd.
B 57, Sector 72, Noida
Helpline: Mob 9910098075
Leave your comments for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus