The Karnataka Diploma CET is conducted for admission to 2nd Year Engineering Courses and for the first year Architecture Course under Lateral Entry Scheme for both Day and Evening Engineering Colleges.
The Karnataka Examination Authority has released the following syllabus for various subjects. The candidates are advised to go through them before appearing for Karnataka Diploma CET.
Karnataka Diploma CET Syllabus
- Applied Science (Common to All Branches)
- Applied Mathematics (Common to All Branches)
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering / Polymer Technology
- Computer Science and Engg / Information Science Engg.
- Environmental Engg. / Public Health Engg. / Water Tech / Health Sciences
- Textile Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Ceramics Technology