Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada invites applications for admissions to Self Financed M.S, MBA for the academic year 2016- 17.
Self Financed M.S, MBA admission is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada.
Applications are invited for admission to M.S / MBA(CMU) Self financed courses for the academic year 2016-17 offered at Kakinada Campuses, JNTUK, Kakinada. Candidates with requisite qualifications are eligible to apply. The order of priority in selection for admissions shall be i) Rank in
ICET - 2016 (for MBA(CMU) only) and (ii) Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- M.S Sports Technology & Health Sciences
- M.S Environmental Occupational Health & Safety
- MBA CMU International Programme
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
M.S Sports Technology & Health Sciences
- M.B.B.S , BPT, BAMS , BHMS , B.U.M.S , BNYS , BDS, BPEd, B. Pharmacy, B.Tech. (Bio Medical Engineering), B. Tech (Bio Technology) with 50% marks in the qualifying exam. are eligible.
M.S Environmental Occupational Health & Safety
- M.B.B.S, B. Tech. (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical Engineering), B.Sc.(Nursing), BDS, M.Sc., (Physics, Chemistry,
Math, Life Sciences etc.). Candidate should have 50% marks in the qualifying exam
MBA CMU International Programme
- B.E / B. Tech. / B. Pharm. /B.Sc. (Agri) /B.D.S / M.A / M.Com. / M.Sc. Postgraduates who have secured 60% or above are eligible. ICET qualified candidates are preferred.
Registration fee of Rs. 1000/- to be paid in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Registrar, JNT University Kakinada” payable at Kakinada, along with the application.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of JNTU, Kakinada: Click here to download application form
Applications Should Be Accompanied By The Following:
i) Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (separate application for each course applied)
ii) Attested copy of SSC certificate
iii) Attested copies of ICET – 2016 (Hall Ticket and Rank Card) (for MBA(CMU) only)
iv) Attested Copies of Qualifying examination Provisional Certificate and marks memos.
Registration fee of Rs. 1000/-
Self Financed M.S, MBA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
The candidates are advised to attend admissions counseling as per schedule along with all necessary original certificates. More number of candidates may attend the counseling than the number of seats available and hence mere attendance at the counseling does not guarantee allotment of a seat.
For more details please contact
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada – 533 003
Leave your comments for JNTU Kakinada MBA (CMU) MS Programmes (Self Finance) Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on