Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFA), Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) for the academic year 2016 - 16.
NATA qualified candidates seeking admission into t" year B.Arch Degree Course offered under the Government I Private I Minority I Unaided institutions approved by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi for the year 2016-17 situated in the State of Telangana in the Convener Quota are informed that certificate verification will take place on 2"d & 3•d of September 2016 at JNAFA University Campus, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. For details regarding eligibility, certificates required for verification, Registration cum processing fee, tuition fee, and all other important dates and information, refer to detailed information placed on the website www.jnafau.ac.in.
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFA), Hyderabad.
715 Seats (Management Quota - 189 and Convener Quota - 521; 05 GOI Nominee]
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Registration and certificate verification||02 and 03 Sep 2016|
|Display of List of Registered Candidates
& Call for objections through E-mail
|04 Sep 2016|
|Display of Final Registered Candidates||05 Sep 2016|
|Assigning of Ranks||06 Sep 2016|
|Option Entry/Exercising||07 Sep 2016|
|Seat Allocation||08 Sep 2016|
|Dates of Reporting at Colleges P-I||09 to 13 Sep 2016|
|Online Declaration of Vacancy Position||14 Sep 2016|
|Exercising Options for Vacant Seats||15 Sep 2016|
|Final Seat Allotment||16 Sep 2016|
|Date of Reporting at Colleges P-II||17 Sep 2016|
|Spot Admissions||18 Sep 2016|
|Commencement of class work||19 Sep 2016|
Interested candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria:
The eligibility criteria for Admission into Under Graduate 5-year B. Arch. the course shall be as mentioned below;
(i) The candidate should be of Indian Nationality
(ii) The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/on-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
(iii) The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination either in,-
(a) 10+2 or equivalent and secured 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as the subject. Or
(b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by the State Government of Telangana and secured 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as the subject.
(iv) The candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and should also have secured State Architecture Rank. All candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA, at the time of certificate verification will be considered for seat allocation in the convener Quota.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) qualified candidates shall register their name at the designed Helpline centres by presenting the relevant certificates along with Registration cum Processing fee of Rs.1200/- (for SC/ST Candidates Rs.600/- only) in the form of Cash / Demand Draft in favour of "Convener, Architecture Admissions-2016" of any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Bachelor of Architecture (BArch): www.jnafau.ac.in
Certificates to be produced at the time of Registration:
The NATA qualified & eligible candidates have to attend for certificate verification on the 2nd & 3rd of September 2016 at the Helpline Center at JNAFAU. The candidates shall produce the following original certificates for verification at the time of Registration at the Helpline centres.
- NATA Valid Hall Ticket
- NATA Valid Score Card
- Provisional Intermediate / Diploma certificates *
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate/Diploma
- SSC pass memo or equivalent marks memo as proof of Date of Birth
- Copies of two Sets of the original certificates
- Study Certificate from VI to XII / Diploma
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in the case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the State from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016
- Aadhar Card
- Integrated Community Certificate and father’s Caste Certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/ Sports shall bring the original certificates issued by the Competent Authority. PH Candidates shall submit a certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) - 2% (two Percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence personnel including the children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the Permanent address / Hometown declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register.
- Certificates of all candidates who are applying under PH/CAP/NCC/Sports categories will be verified at JNAFAU Campus, Hyderabad only on 03.09.2016 from 2:30 pm to 5:00pm.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared SSC or its equivalent.
- Physical fitness certificates from a Civil Asst. Surgeon
* Candidates who studied Intermediate/Diploma in other States in India or from other Countries should obtain Equivalency Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
All the candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- towards Registration cum Processing Fee (Rs. 800/- only for SC/ST candidates) paid in the form of Cash / DD in favour of “CONVENER ARCHITECTURE ADMISSIONS” - 2016, of any nationalised Bank payable at Hyderabad.
The following Helpline Center is established for Registration and Certification Verification.
a) Counseling Center, Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
For more details please contact
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU), Hyderabad
Leave your comments for Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) announces BArch Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on