Jawaharlal Institute of PG Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invites applications for admissions to BSc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
BSc Nursing is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of PG Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry.
B.Sc.(Nursing) – 75 Seats
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The Applicant should be an Indian National (not applicable to nominated candidates).
- He / She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2016
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination. For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH the marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination is 40%.
- For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination will be 45%.
1) Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line.
2) Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Entrance Examination for B.Sc.Courses – Session August 2016”.
3) Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
4) The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Annexure-V in the Prospectus.
5) The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
6) Mode of payments are a) Net Banking, b) Credit Card, c) Debit Card
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of JIPMER, Puducherry: Click here to download application form
Application fee is Rs.600/- for UR/OBC and 400/- for SC/ST+ Transaction Charges as applicable.
OPH Candidates are Exempted from paying Application fees(Refer Page No.8)
BSc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where BSc Nursing will be conducted in 2016
- Gandhi Nagar
- New Delhi
For more details please contact
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Leave your comments for JIPMER Puducherry announces BSc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on