Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai invites applications for admissions to MSc Finance for the academic year 2016- 17.
MSc Finance is conducted by Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai. The M.Sc Finance Course concentrates on a wide variety of questions facing financial specialist. The program focuses on financial decision-making from a management perspective. The programs are divided into four semesters.
Number of Seats: 30 (The reservation criteria shall be as per Government norms).
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The admission to the course would be based on a competitive entrance test. To be eligible to appear for the eligibility test the candidate should be a graduate in any faculty having scored a minimum of 55% of marks; and should have opted for Mathematics at the higher secondary level or at least at the first year of the degree course.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examinations may also be permitted to apply, but, their admission, if otherwise selected, will be confirmed only after he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- The eligibility test will comprise of an objective type written paper. Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview and/ or group discussion. The eligibility test will be conducted by, or under the control and supervision of, the University.
- The Form and Brochure is also available in the Accounts Office, Ground Floor of the Institute between 11.00 am to 04.00 pm on payment of Rs.1500/- (inclusive of Admission Process) from 02nd May to 14th June 2016 on all working days (except 2nd& 4th Monday).
- Candidate is required to pay Rs.1500/- at the time of submission of duly filled form, towards fee admission process. The above fee may be paid in cash or by demand draft in favour of "Director, JBIMS" payable at Mumbai.
Application fee is 1500/-
MSc Finance Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
University of Mumbai
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies - JBIMS (Autonomous),
No. 16, H.T Parekh Marg,
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai announces MSc Finance Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on