Institute for Social & Economic Change (ISEC), Bangalore invites applications for admissions to PhD Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
PhD Programme is conducted by Institute for Social & Economic Change (ISEC), Bangalore.
PhD Programme in:
- Development Studies
- Population Sciences
- Agricultural Economics
- Political Science and Sociology
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded (only on A4 size paper) from the ISEC website.
- The duly filled-in application form with all the relevant enclosures should be submitted along with the application fee of Rs.500/- for General Category (Rs.150/- in case of SC/ STs) in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, ISEC, Bangalore, payable at State Bank of Mysore, ISEC Branch, Bangalore-72.
- Candidates who are awaiting their second year PG results may also apply. However, it is mandatory to produce the proof of final PG examination results (Original marks card if not, Provisional marks obtained and signed by relevant authority of the University) at the time of the admission test.
Application fee Rs.500/- for General Category (Rs.150/- in case of SC/ STs)
PhD Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change,
Professor V K R V Rao Road, Nagarabhavi P.O.,
Leave your comments for Institute for Social & Economic Change (ISEC), Bangalore announces PhD Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on