Institute For Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar invites applications for admissions to Ph.D degree for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D degree admission is conducted by Institute For Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar.
The amount of Fellowship payable under the scheme is Rs 28000/- per month. Contingency grant of Rs 32000/- per year will also be paid. Besides fellowship, house rent allowance and medical benefits under IPR’s CHSS scheme and subsidized Canteen facilities are also applicable as per IPR guidelines.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Qualifying Degree and other academic qualifications: Candidates should possess ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Nuclear Engineering/Nuclear Science & Technology disciplines with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPI in ME/M.Tech students also have minimum 60% marks in their Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
- Age Limit 28 Years. Age Limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC applicants. Persons with Disability of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years
- Nationality: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Institute For Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar: website www.ipr.res.in
- Hard Copy of the application form along with the Application ID obtained while filling online application from our web page at www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html with one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the right hand top corner of the application along with demand draft, copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification, caste, etc should reach the, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address on or before 5th June 2016.
- Applicants are advised to send the hardcopy by registered or Speed Post services and to preserve the receipt for future reference.
Ph.D degree Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- Applicants who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria, will be called to IPR, Ahmedabad tentatively on 29th - 30th June 2016, for a written screening test, followed by an interview of the (shortlisted candidates)
For more details please contact
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar
Near Indira Bridge,
Leave your comments for Institute For Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar announces PhD Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on