Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executive (PGPMAX) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executive (PGPMAX) is conducted by Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad.
PGPMAX Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Applications Open||June 20, 2016|
|Round 1 Application Deadline||November 15, 2016|
|Round 2 Application Deadline (Final)||January 15, 2017|
|Round 1 Result Announcement||January 30, 2017|
|Round 2 Result Announcement||March 15, 2017|
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executive (PGPMAX)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- The applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience as on date of submitting the application (desired experience is closer to 15 or more years).
To apply to ISB-PGPMAX programme, candidates are required to submit an application along with the required documents. A well-defined application is the first stage of the process and is important. Take time to complete your application. Candidates should pay special attention to their current role and responsibilities, highlight professional achievements and life experiences.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad: Click here to download application form
- The following documents should be scanned and uploaded along with the application:
- Colour photograph
- Passport photocopy
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets/transcripts (for all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Proof of income (latest salary slip or Form 16)
- Company Support Letter (not applicable for self-employed individuals/business owners)
- Business card
- Two Professional Evaluations from current/previous supervisors
- Organisation Chart
Applicants to the ISB-PGPMAX programme are evaluated on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected are well-rounded individuals. Each component of the application and the performance in the interview is important.
Selection of the participants for the programme will be made considering a combination of many factors including:
- Leadership Potential
- Personal Attributes, Maturity, Global Outlook, Attitude/Mindset
- Quantity and quality of work experience e.g. people management experience, decision making experiences, significant responsibility, experience of managing budgets, etc.
- Achievement Orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Likelihood of benefiting from the programme
- Motivation to participate in the programme
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in the interview
- The above-mentioned criteria are not in order of importance
|APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Round 1 Application Deadline - November 15, 2016||₹10,000*|
|Final Application Deadline - January 15, 2017||₹15,000*|
Fee for Round 1 Applications will be ₹10,000/- (Applications submitted by November 15, 2016, 5:00pm (IST).
The application fee for the final deadline will be ₹15,000/- (Applications submitted after November 15, 2016, 5:00pm (IST) will NOT be considered as Round 1 application and will automatically be charged ₹15,000/-).
For more details please contact
Indian School of Business,
Telangana - 500 032
Ph +91 40 2300 7000
Fax +91 40 2300 7099
Corporate Identity Number (CIN): U80100TG1997NPL036631
Leave your comments for Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad PGPMAX Admission 2017comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on