Indian Law Institute, New Delhi invites applications for admissions to LLM One Year Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
LLM One Year Programme is conducted by Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- LL.B. Degree (with not less than 50% marks) from any University / Institution recognized by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrollment as an advocate in India.or A Law Degree from a foreign country with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply but their admission will be subject to production of proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualification, at the time of admission.
- If the result of the qualifying examination is not declared till the date of admission, his/her admission shall be provisional.Such candidate shall give an undertaking that he/she is taking the provisional admission at his/her risk and that he/she shall submit the result of qualifying examination on or before 15.09.2016.
- In case the candidate fails to submit his/her final result of qualifying examination to prove his/her eligibility on or before 15.09.2016 for any reason whatsoever, his/her admission shall be treated as cancelled and the entire fee forfeited.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Indian Law Institute, New Delhi: http://www.ilidelhiadmission.in/
Application form is to be filled by the candidates for admission to LL.M. – One Year Programme. However, there will be an All India Common Admission Test (CAT) for both the programmes. The All India Common Admission Test for admission to both the LL.M. programmes to be conducted by the Indian Law Institute with the objective of Testing Aptitude for Research, Legal Reasoning and Comprehensions and Basic Knowledge in different branches of Law and will be held on Saturday, 11.06.2016 in the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi from 3.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. Merit list will be drawn for LL.M. – One Year.
Application form complete in all respect shall be submitted alongwith Statement of Purpose by the candidate either in person or by Registered Post/ Speed Post / Courier/ Messenger so as to reach the office of the Registrar, Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before June 2, 2016.
|Programme Fee||University Enrolment Fess||Security Deposit||Total Fee payable at the time of admission|
|80,000 per annum||2,000||75,000||94,500|
* One time payment at the time of admission (refundable).
# Examination at the end of each trimester.
LLM One Year Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Leave your comments for Indian Law Institute, New Delhi announces LLM One Year Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on